Ready?

Trinket woke to a strange pain over the right side of his face. He touched it gingerly but no blood was to be seen. Looking over at Jeff gave Trinket a bad feeling in his gutt. Standing slowly as to not stir the murderer he made his way to the small outlying bathroom. The mirror showed him the full extent of Jeff's damage. The whole right side of his face was engulfed by the ravenous bird yet it was too well sculpted for Trinket to remain mad at the killer. He heard a slight shuffling from out side the bathroom making Trinket walk out to see Jeff teetering out of the bed.

"Need help old man?" The playfull gesture was not well met by the tired Jeff for it earned Trinket an Angry snarl. "Cute," He muttered in his new found voice. Trinket flashed him a grin of pearly whites and Jeff admired the young mans new face tattoo. The raven shone in the little light that filtered through the windows and one could be led to believe that it just might take flight. "After we eat you are going to learn," Trinket jumped at the idea of finally learning his way around a weapon and the best way to murder an entire family in their sleep. The two sat at the tiny wooden table and dug into their dry breakfast.

Trinket was left pondering about what he would learn first or even better, who was his first victim? Jeff took this time to pull a very detailed map of the neighbourhood out and spread it onto the table. He had previously scribbled out half a dozen which would indicate that these families were already destroyed one by one. "We will take this one tonight, you learn how to kill now!" Trinket shook in his chair from the ferociousness evident in Jeffs' voice. He knew that something was up with his particular family or Jeff would have been way calmer when mentioning this target. "What d, did they do. Jeff?" he couldn't help but shake whilst asking Jeff about the people in question.

"I have been chasing this family since my home town, this is my aunt, uncle and two younger cousins!" By now a fire was blarring in Jeffs' cold eyes, he had an objective that he was willing to die for. Any man could respect that. "Then I suggest you wait till I can actually help, Then we can end them together," Trinket leaned a hand gently on Jeffs arm as he said this to put extra meaning behind his words. Jeff bit his lip in concentration as he took a quick glance at his map. Slowly he started to nod his head. "that could work," He pondered silently as his finger drew circles around a house another block from his Aunts'.

"Okay," He sounded defeated at the response he was giving Trinket but knew it was the smarter option if not safest. Without any further words Jeff rose and ushered Trinket to follow him out the shack. He threw him a small switchblade and laid on the ground. "Kill me," Trinket was stunned by those calmly uttered words, who would do such a thing. Then it clicked Jeff didn't really mean 'kill him' he was trying to simulate Trinket killing a person who was really asleep.

Trinkets face broke out into a cheeky grin and he allowed himself to immerse himself in the role. Kill the sleeping child, that's all he had to do. Crawling closer Trinket attempted to keep to the clouds shadows. Jeff opened an awaiting eye and gave Trinket a wierd look. "I would like to die today please," Trinket let out a deep chuckle then lunged on Jeff. Jeff took the hint and pushed him off taking the upper hand as he pulled a knife to Trinkets throat and let out a girly giggle. "Got ya," Trinket saw red as he lunged at Jeff from beneath him and pushed the older man to the ground and lunged a pretend knife through his unprotected heart. "Killed ya," He said with a smirk.

Jeff gave out a radiant grin and then turned to Trinket. "Again!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go an update!! Yet again I ask for at least 10 reads then i will update but i hope you enjoyed their little tuffle. hehe.

Vote.Comment.Love!