Trinkets a good guy

Trinket once again stared out the window, He'd been at school for a week by now and he was over it. Sparrows danced in the wind but his small smile meant nothing. It wasn't cute the way they zoomed it wasn't even captivating, however in the name of keeping up facades he had to make his emotions match that of the mood.

"You know if it's that boring staring at them you may as well remove that grimace and just frown," the young girls voice grated through his ears and he gave a low growl. Turning to the girl his eyes lit lightly in recognition, it was Rhianna the none too small childish smiler. She was chubby and a brunette and she just seemed to make Trinket trust her by the way she was so honest to him.

"You having boyfriend troubles?" Her question was playful and obviously a joke but he froze nonetheless. Hearing her say that made trinket think about that night. He and Jeff had fought again and this time it was so bad that he was being made to bike ride to school and back. Rhianna stopped jumping around for a second and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh, you are having boyfriend troubles! Wait you got a boyfriend before me? No fair... So is he so adorable that you can't take your eyes off him?" Thomas gave her a funny look then lifted his shoulders lightly in a shrug.

"Yes he is cute, yes I have a boyfriend... and yes I think there might be a problem," Rhianna nodded and sat in front of the disgruntled Thomas, giving no shits to the fact that their teacher was by now shooting her death glares.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Thomas looked up and into her eyes but didn't say anything as he noticed Kevin's head inclined towards their conversation. Thomas motioned her forward closer until his lips were at her ear.

"Can we talk at lunch, kev's listening and I don't want him to know," Rhianna thought for a second then burst into a fit of giggles.

"That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard!"

"Rhi! This is serious,"

"In know, I know. But man over a plush toy, maybe you guys should cuddle it together," Rhianna gave a playful wink and understanding slowly seeped through Thomas' eyes.

"I don't wanna share it. That plush toy is mine, why should I let my Boyfriend have it too?" Rhianna's face took in a light of amusement and she couldn't help but pretend to shake her head in disapproval.

"Well I hope you guys can sort that out, maybe we should buy him his own plush! We can go this afternoon. Oh my Gosh lets do it!" Rhianna clapped childishly and danced on the spot. Thomas paled at the idea.

"Is that really necessary?" Rhianna tsked at Thomas.

"You're a good guy, the good guy in your relationship so show your BF how much you love him!" The brat was shaking in excitement as she yelled at me, everyone around us cringing at how loud it was.

"Miss Rhianna C. Get to you seat immediately before I put you both in detention!" Rhianna rolled her eyes and hugged Thomas lazily. She slipped a small note in his hand before turning back to the teacher.

"Yes sir, sorry sir, till next time sir," the class just glared after her as she made her way back to the front of the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rhianna this was a bad idea, I'm just..." Thomas's words were cut off as Rhianna grabbed his arm and dragged him to the bike racks. She began to unleash her bike, and Thomas did the same to his own.

"We'll go to the mall down the road. They have the biggest collection of teddies that I've ever seen!" Thomas smiled at her lightly, at lunch he had explained to her what was really wrong and she had given him some heartfelt advice. 'Toughen up peanut. You have to take responsibility for yourself.' Thomas laughed just at the thought and he shook his head lightly.