It's been a while

"I cannot believe you just did that... Did you just, just reject that waitress for a smoothie!" Rhianna had a huge grin as she held her arms out wide.

"Why a smoothie?" Jack shrugged nonchalantly and drove from the parking lot.

The waitress had doused the pair in an entire bucket of water only minutes after she had taken away their finished meals.

She had attempted to come onto Jack and he had more than obviously ignored her at the thought of consuming yet another of the banana smoothies.

The waitres had angrily stomped away, muttering what bull crackle this idiot was pulling.

Minutes later she returned... with a bucket, chucking the murky dishwater on top of Jack before dropping it and marching away angrily.

Jack had shot up from his chair the minute the hot, dirty water hit him. It hurt!

They had been apologized to a million times over and Rhianna had dragged Jeff out of the joint to prevent any late night murders.

Ten minutes later and here they were laughing at the moment of idiocy and trying to stay on the road.

Jack still had plans for the night, it was still early yet and the town had much to offer.

"Should we try an arcade?" Rhianna glanced at Jack for approval but he was already nodding like an idiot.

She laughed loud and proud noticing how excited he got. He spun a uturn and sped towards the closest midnight arcade.

"Should we get enough tickets for a huge prize!?" Rhianna looked at Jack with pleading eyes wanting a huge prize more than anything in that moment.

Jack grabbed her hand and kissed it gently.

"Very well," Rhianna giggled and clutched his hand with a sing song voice. Turning the radio on she started to sing along quietly.

Jack was enthralled by her voice and watched her in the mirror without letting her see. She may have been sparratic and different but she was definitely beautiful in her own way.

It was hard not to let his eyes follow her, she never once seemed to let the little things sweat her and at the moment it was as if she didn't even care about the fact that she was kidnapped and not allowed to leave.

A huge building came into view, big flashing lights and smoke coming from the doorway. Jack pulled up in the parking lot for the second time that night and locked the doors as he stepped out.

Rhianna pulled at the handle in frustration and playfully glared at Jack through her window.

"I'll open your door," Rhianna huffed and jumped out to his arm. Gripping it tight to her chest so he couldn't get her off.

"We're gonna walk like this now," She stuck her tongue out and wiggled her eyebrows making Jack laugh.

"You little flirt," She blushed and held on a little tighter. Mumbling under her breath as she pulled him to the entrance.

"Only with you," Jack looked at her in adoration and kissed the tip of her head. She was too adorable to let go. Jack was even just a tiny bit glad Slender had done this.

Rhianna pushed the doors open with an 'oomph' without letting her other arm drop from holding Jacks to her chest. 

The receptionist gave them a dazzling smile looking at Jacks arm around Rhianna and awing with her eyes.

"What could I get for you two?" Jack looked at the options lined on the board behind her and weighed which were more likely to keep them entertained.