Stay, be a good boy

Jeff threw one last bag into the back and slammed the door shut.

Trinket stood beside him with his arms crossed and a frown at his brows.

Jeff glared up at him but didn't speak as he jumped into the drivers seat and locked the doors.

"Why won't you let me come too?" Trinket tried to open the door with an irritated growl, it wouldn't budge and his brows knitted further.

Jeff leaned over and held his palm to the window, allowing Trinket time to follow suit.

"I need my own recharge, and you need to look after Kevin... Please I'll be back in a day or two," Trinket still seemed beyond annoyed but nodded in agreement anyways.

He sighed and stepped away, bowing his head slightly then waving his boyfriend off.

Jeff nodded his gratitude and revved the truck into reverse and speeding off down the highway.

The paper beside him lay face up and he glanced at it from time to time, his fingers twitching in anticipation.

It was time he paid his aunt a little visit.

~~~~

The sun was gone by time he pulled up in his Aunt's and Uncles little estate and he rolled his eyes at cutesy lawn decor and the children's tricycles.

Shame.

He found the window to the youngest's bedroom and jumped in to see her sleeping peacefully with an Angels smile on her lips. Jeff rolled his eyes and touched her foot.

She jerked awake and looked at Jeff in fear.

"Ize, shhh. You can't utter a word about this okay?" His younger cousin just looked at him a while longer before lunging into his arms.

"You took so long, I had thought you were lying," Jeff hugged her a moment longer then held her at arms length.

"Sorry I took so long Ize but things got in the way. That's why I'm here now," Ize hugged him again then pushed him towards the door.

"Please just get rid of them, I want this as much as you do," Jeff nodded in determination then stalked into the hallway.

He stabbed into the door to his aunt and uncles room and heard a rustle from the other side. He pushed it open slowly and crept into the dark of the corner.

"Devlin what was that noise?" Jeff's aunt scrabbled about and flailed her arms in despair.

Her husband shrugged and rolled over, facing away from his wife to spite her.

She shakily stepped out of bed and walked towards where Jeff was hiding. He made a low gruff noise in the back of his throat and watched as she jumped about in horror.

"Morning Aunt, You ready to pay the price," He lunged forward and stepped into her abdomen, she choked out and her husband threw a pillow in their general direction.

"Shut it up you wh0r3, It's barely three AM," The woman whimpered and fell limp in Jeff's arms. Blood was gurgling from her lips and Jeff gave her a skeptical look. He never enjoyed changing his methods but this pair need to die and he needed energy.

Sharing with Kevin was draining and newbies always take more then they know.

"Go to sleep..."

"Rest well Aunt Maxeen,"

Jeff pulled his knife out of her limp body and turned to the bed. The death of his sweat Aunt saddened him but it was all to get rid of him, if Jeff's evil uncle.

Dev seemed to stir in his rest and look around the darkness for his now deceased wife. He noticed the bed beside him empty and he swung his legs over the bed.

Beer bottles slipped under his feet and rolled away, 'tinking' with each other and making a mess of ash and alcohol.

"Max where have you gone? Bring me an aspirin won't you woman," Jeff looked at the man in the dark with utter disgust.

A monster like him should have been delt with years ago.

Jeff's uncle seemed to grasp through the air and find Jeff's raised blade. Dev's hand flinched back and he hissed through his teeth.

"Who are you!" Devlin swung around and peered through the darkness to find the intruder.

"Morning uncle..."

Hate filled eyes flew to Jeff's hollow ones and an angry growl filled the room.

"What are you doing here, monster!" Dev spat on the ground at his own feet and began punching empty air, his sloppy shots giving Jeff all the time he needed to dodge and weave. The old drunk grew tired and stopped his hopeless actions.

"I'm here to lay the beast to rest," Jeff stepped into the next punch, feeling his uncle falter from the chest to chest contact and fly to the bed.

"Wait! Wait!" His uncle had regained some of his earlier fight and began to flail more in fer of his life.

"Sh>tt>p! Go to sleep... Monster," Jeff stabbed down into Devlin's chest and heart a loud 'crack' from the knife scraping on bone. Devlins scream was muffled by his own blood pooling in the back of his throat.

Jeff stepped away from the body, careful not to touch any of the bottles and not looking back as he exited the room.

He had one more victim, she knew her responsibility and lay on her bed waiting for him.

"Thank you Cos," Jeff fought back tears as he stood over her.

"Go...to...sleep..." Jeff was sniffling as he held the blade up and she kissed him on the cheek before letting him plunge the knife through her chest.

"Thank you," she fell back on the bed, limp and lifeless and Jeff burst into tears.

His only family where gone... Jeff was mad at what's he had done but was too busy grieving to start retaliating.

The house phone rung and he nonchalantly picked it up.

An eerie static filled the receiver and Jeff sighed.

"What do you want slenderman?"

~~~~~~~

And... dun dun dun, oh well. Sorry for the wait but 2 in 2 days pretty good~ or something like that I think?

Trinkets alone, Jeff is sad and Slenderman's on the phone...

Hope you all loved this chapter, or hated it... my poor Ize, but to keep to the program....

(Sniffles)

Oh well, at least Jeff loved his cousin,

Thanks for reading! Your awesome and please,

Vote.Comment.Love