Just a Deadly date

(Rhianna) 

Rhianna sat uncomfortably in her seat as she watched Jack talk to Slenderman in the door way. He had organised for their 'little date' while the missy of the house had been fetching Rhianna clothes. 

Jack was flustered and unsure of what to do and that had made him angry. Rhianna rubbed her arms from inside the car as a chilled wind flowed through the windows. 

Going home seemed much nicer than going on a date with the man who kidnapped her, who in the world would want that?

Her thoughts stopped as she saw Jack stalking towards his car. He was pretty hot, and his personality wasn't the worst. (When he wasn't acting like an arse)

He jumped in and started up the car. Rhianna sat a moment longer before finding her voice, she feared for his reply but she needed to get him talking.

"What did he say...? We could just drive out and wait till later before coming back, if that is easier for you," Rhianna waited on baited breath, tensing at his gentle sigh and slumped shoulders.

"No, he told me that the both of us need a night out. I'm over stressing about your whereabouts too so why the heck not," Rhianna nodded her head gently and bit her lip to hold her smile.

"You can be nice sometimes~," Jack scoffed at her but didn't deny her statement. He reached into the center console and pulled out a leather wallet and visitors brochure, chucking both onto Rhianna's lap before closing it again then refocusing on the road.

She jumped in shock but quickly recovered once she started to study the pamphlet. It was littered with local eat outs and expensive restaurants.

"Can I choose any one of these?" Jack took a single glance at her with a grin on his face.

"Nope! I'm gonna let you stare  at them all~ night. Of course you can silly, just choose somewhere nice," Rhianna laughed lightly and gave it one last glance. She then chucked it mercilessly to the floor and crossed her arms.

"I'll hate you if you take me to one of those snobby places, lets just stop at the first burger place and go from there," Jack turned an amused glance at Rhianna and she humphed defiantly.

"As the lady wishes," he made a mock bow and indicated for the next turnoff. Rhianna rolled her eyes but didn't stop the small smile at her lips.

Who knew creepy clowns could still be funny... bad joke.

Rhianna laughed at the stupid things in her head and didn't even care when they passed by a school and pet shop. 

Her eyes perked up when she saw a cafe however and Jack made a mental note to stop off there before heading back.

"This place looks good," Rhianna pointed across Jacks' point of view in the direction of a diner. From the outside it looked cheap and rundown but Jack took the turn anyway.

The princess of the car had demanded they stop, so they were stopping.

"You are the princess tonight," he gave her a look up and down.

"Though you seem more like a dark queen with that dress, and those stockings are a bit suggestive"

Rhianna blushed and started rattling at the door to try and get out. Jack chuckling to himself as he watched her struggle.

"Child lock honey, princesses have to wait for a loyal prince or butler to take her hand," Rhianna rolled her eyes at the sudden knightly man beside her and waited impatiently for him to open her door.

Jack slipped from his seat and took a hold of the door handle. Pulling it open and bowing deeply as Rhianna clambered from the car.

"My lady please watch your step, the mud is..." Jack's warning was a moment too late  as Rhianna's foot slipped and she was propelled forward. She was face down in the mud as he finished his warning.