Don't

Jeff must of been crazy for getting them into a parking lot, was there any other way to explain his sanity in this moment? Jack was so close behind them he was practically tailgating but Jeff still furiously drove up.

Pulling them forward slowly with each new knock on the speedometer. Level seven and eight flew by, ten quickly approached and now they were surprisingly at number fourteen. Jeff kept roaring through, dodging the few cars that were there and letting them slowdown the pursuer's. The roof of the parking lot finally arrived and Trinket almost expected a stand off but instead he watched Jeff line up the car with a hole in the barrier and punch it forward.

He screamed in an unmanly way, gripping the seat for dear life. Jeff clicked himself in for his own fears but neglected to remind Trinket to do the same obviously too focused anyways.

They soared to the next building and crashed through one of the floors barriers, the tires screeching from the effort and car lurching forward with excess energy. Jacks car screeched to a stop near the broken barrier and he quickly began his decent from the parking lot he was in. Jeff too realised he had stopped too long and made his race down. They had a chance to loose him from the bottom, but it was slight and terribly frightening. Trinket was ghostly pale from the prior jump and seemed still caught in the moment of free fall they had experienced, the car having soared before dropping then sliding onto the ground non too gracefully. He might throw up if he keeps reconsidering the events that could have played out.

Jeff beeped his horn and took a sharp turn to avoid an approaching vehicle then swerved it to drop them one last level and speed out the exit. Jack came out at the same time, turning the wheel aggressively to face them then speeding forward. Both men had a sheen of sweat on their foreheads and appeared heavily concentrated. Speed bumps made the car jump and jolt, causing an unconscious Rhianna to flip up and head butt Kevin. He groaned in pain with her. The next swerve made him fall to the floor and have her land on top of him. It was uncomfortable but with each of his attempts to get back up he found himself being pushed back down or squished further.

Jeff threw a sorry or two over his shoulder but continued to scream down every street he saw empty and weave through any unlucky car coming his way.

Trinket glanced back to see Jack gaining on them from in the distance, he seemed horribly annoyed, even going as far as to have a gentle line of blood down his chin from where he may have hit a bump too hard and smashed into the car itself with his head.

He urged his boyfriend to go faster and faster, not looking up to see the obstacles and instead keeping his eyes focused on the car that followed them. Jeff took a turn down a heavily populated street and weaved through the cars as fast as he could without crashing. A truck came into view with a long pinewood plank large enough to hold a car teetering on it.

Jeff gulped but took the chance driving onto it and feeling it flip forward under the cars weight and deposit them safely on the other side like a seesaw. They seemed to be having luck, but driving around the truck wouldn't take Jack terribly long. He had to do something really rash.

"Trinket! I can't loose them like this!" His eyes frantically darted around, they were on a street with no side roads, and Jacks car was obviously faster. Trinket screamed as he saw an exit and they swung in feeling the back pull a bit but right itself either way. Jack roared passed them. Both boys sighing in a momentary relief.

"Our car chases Suck!" Jeff gave Trinket a puzzled looks as he calmly took some more streets to get away.

"There was so man awesome things that could've happened,"

"We seesawed a plank of wood... Is that not good enough for you?" Trinket grinned.

"Non of us are hurt," Jeff froze, the magical jinx had just been placed. He glanced back and saw Jack there again. The stupid, persistent, overly annoying bastard had found them. He took a street and was not happy to find yet another jump, but he didn't know where this one landed.

The chance however was too terrible to miss. They were dead if he didn't at least try. He revved it forward and gasped in horror as he saw the rubble below them. It was a dump, a heavy metal dump. They soared in the air, Rhiannas body even rising as the vehicle began its descent.

They crashed down nose first into the ground and the world around Jeff blurred. The airbag had popped on impact and he beat at it weakly. He looked with watery eyes at the others, Rhianna was still out and seemed to be on top of Kevin. Kevin was out too and his arm was bent in all the wrong ways.

Lastly his eyes landed on Trinket, who was half out the windshield. Jeff cried out in shock, trying to claw him back into the car. Their was blood all over his head, his hair missing a chunk or two here and there. He had lacerations from the glass and his breathing was shallow if not non existent.

Jack stopped his car not far from the rubble Jeff once called a car. He stepped forward with determination but stopped short at what he saw. The blood alone was plentiful, but seeing Jeff, crying was something he had ever laid witness to. No one had ever laid witness to.

Jeff was clutching a torn Trinket, the other two piled in the back. His own cuts seemed unnoticed, perhaps he hadn't even noticed the way his legs had been blocked in. Jack signalled with his hand and ran forward.

~~~~~~

I don't know if this should be the end, I have one more chapter to add but its more just a farewell~ I had another ending I had hypothesised however it would of turned out if Rhianna and Kevin never existed and Jeff/Trinket stayed together as Killers, but I killed one of them in that ending.... Whoopsies, no happy ending for these guys!

No happy ending for me either apparently, my exchange program is causing me grief, so sad right now to be honest (sniffles)

Hope you guys have enjoyed so far and I can't wait to reveal to you the last Chapter!!

Love you all and please remember to

Vote.Comment.Love