Richer than even the finest

Quick Note

Jasmine, Emily and Rebecca are awesome

_-_ Gotta love lending out the tablet for friends, they'll brand their names everywhere~ lol. Love you girls~ Silly bills*

-I am going to test writing short semi daily chapters for a little while to see if they improve engagement and my update speed, So sorry to my Lovelies out there waiting every week

- Well then to the story We Must Go

~~~~~

Rhianna hugged her blue friend and let out a silent sigh. She must of had more fun in this one night than she had in a very long time, and you wouldn't find her complaining. A basket full of treats and toys sat at her feet from the arcade with Jack earlier that night, him being absent for an on call job from slender man.

The blue lady grabbed the basket and led Rhianna inside, locking the door as she went. The fireplace allowed for a soft glow around the wooden tavern, broken lights hung from the ceiling, tapestries hundreds of years old adorning the walls this place was a lot more beautiful to enter with a clear eyesight and happy mood - rather than blind folded, tied to a chair and covered in blood.

Rhianna laughed to herself, excepting a drink from a young server girl and taking small sips as she traced the lines engraved on every single shelf in the room. The space seemed to close off into itself, every line, every crack leading to a single whole at the back of the room. Sitting there alone was a yellowing white chair with blood trails lighting the path to it, the back two legs were worn down showing sign of a regular chair swinger.

Rhianna didn't even notice herself getting closer with each breath, each thought until one of the little blue servers grabbed her hand and shook his head.

"Why is that chair alone?" The boy looked at Rhianna with doe eyes, he had never heard a humans speech. It was surprisingly sweet and innocent. Curious. He was itching to reply but the liken was watching the floor tonight and talking to guests was forbidden. So he bit his lip, bowed his head and dragged her hand along to a table she would be safe at.

The head lady, or blue lady as Rhianna most fondly called her, had disappeared while Rhianna had been off with the fairies tracing a mystery back to it's source (in her mind she was at least) Food was placed before her along with drinks and a series of books.

They looked old and used so she picked up the most ragged one and flipped through the first few pages. It seemed weird at first until she realised that it was a history book, with pictures, information and warnings. It was full on awesome! Rhianna was completely blown away with how incredible this place was and as she read more it became more and more apparent about what they stood for and who they loved.

They were blue to show their inner sorrow, frown like scars to show the opposite of Jeff the killer. They wanted to wear their unhappiness on their sleeves, they were here to serve and they hailed Jeff - Who coincidentally used to be a regular always sitting in that white chair at the back. The book spouted some humorous bull about how he would rock on the chair and kill anyone too slow and warned all new recruits and youngsters to be swift to avoid the fate of many before them.

it appeared to work well because as Rhianna glanced about the room not a single little blue tripped, fell or even stepped awkwardly. From Rhianna's slightly elevated position she could see everyone in the room and they could all see her, some in awe at her being human and others staring with hunger in their eyes - humans were rumored to taste absolutely divine. Rhianna shivered and searched for the Blue lady to lead her to a room for some rest.

She couldn't see her anywhere and caught the arm of a quickly passing little blue and looked into her adorable eyes, big and about to burst in fear. Rhianna petted the top of her head gently in reassurance before opening her mouth silently to go over her own question. She bit her lip and nodded before looking up again.

"May I see the Blue lady, I wish to talk to her... please little one," The youngster looked torn before nodded profusely and rushing to the liken in charge. It sent her away just as fast into a back room to the right, the beads swallowing her up and out of sight. Rhianna stacked the books into a pile and took a huge gulp of her fifth tea that night. It was weird how normal she felt right now, other than the blue people around her it was as if she was in a library back home again, she loved it.

The clock in the room read at about three AM and Rhianna felt her eyes growing heavy, it was surprising what happened when the original excitement simmered down. She felt it hard to keep her head off the desk and she let her eyes close for a moment, it was only going to be for a minute.

The blue lady would wake her for sure. With decision in her heart Rhianna let out a yawn and lulled off into a broken sleep. Waiting for the blue lady to wake her up and whisk her off to another room. If the lady was coming at all...

~~~~~~~~~

I suggest skipping this entire A/N I am in next to dream land and this reflects my jumpy state of mind haha~ So yea keep going till my Love you's for the end.

Never leave without your Love you's and a Elec Hug! Never Forget !

... That was not shorter you nincompoop! i honestly wonder about myself sometimes, that was like 100 words less but it flowed better in my mind and I wasn't trying to force parts, i dunno~ Whooooooooo 'M pretty tired, still a bit sick (From like 4 weeks ago! WTF) has anyone else noticed that my notes ramble when 'M tired, or weird or just... just me~ Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Surprise Exam!

Do you like my impression of all my teachers this term? I don't it's too acurate. 2 weeks till Aussie Christmas holidays and every freakin Teacher wants a third piece of assessment! What is life?!

I have been - for some reason or other- Stressing over every single test this term and with each subject having two each 'Ve been pretty stressy, then i hand in my last today and 2 teachers be like, now for the third one due on the last day of school *literal Jaw drop* Warning Please! I would of like... i dunno paced myself to be able to live through this just !-! I wanna cry so bad, but sleep seems better~

Ignoring me and my crazy talk

I hope you all loved this chapter and know just how much i appreciate wach and every one of you, You guys are my life in so many ways and the whole reason this story still has be wrapped around it's finger~

Love you lot like you'll never believe and remember to ~

Vote.Comment.Love