The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (3)

Bai Cha tilted her head, staring at the crystal lamp in a daze, her beautiful eyes blinking and gleaming as if they contained stars.

For a long time, she sighed and asked the system very puzzled: "587, why don't you make a mistake?"

The system is silent,

This question, forgive it for not being able to answer.

"Hey, I really don't understand human thinking and the original owner is so stupid! The duck you get can fly!"

Damn it? This amount of information is a bit big!

The system shocked the face, Cha Cha, are you not a human?

Bai Cha shook her head and nodded again, "I shouldn't? I don't know I didn't remember anything before this." Her mind was blank, as if she was binding with the system when she was conscious.

She even said the name Baicha casually when the system was bound before.

However, it doesn't matter, when she completes the task and returns to her own world, her memory will follow.

Baicha is full of confidence in the future.

However, the system has a face of lovelessness and speechlessness.

This, this, say good random matching host? How could it be so bad?

It's too miserable for their tea and tea to even know what they are and who they are!

The system suddenly felt that the responsibility on its shoulders became heavier.

In the future, it will not only help Chacha complete tasks, but also bring Chacha to learn all kinds of knowledge. Just like mobile phones and computers, tea and tea don't recognize what it is, and they must not be out of touch with this society.

Thinking of this, the system became motivated.

Chacha, come, 587 will give you a lesson!

"Starting class? Okay!"

Chacha, pick up the phone you just dropped, and I will teach you how to use it.

Bai Cha bent down and picked up the phone in the corner, probably because it fell on the carpet. The phone was intact. She wiped the screen of the phone, opened the phone in a familiar way, and said with a smile, "587, the phone doesn't need you to teach me. I have learned how to use a mobile phone in the memory of the original owner."

Just like just now, the reason she was scared was because she hadn't seen a mobile phone.

After receiving the memories, she already had a preliminary understanding of the world.

system,? ? ?

In order to prove to the system that she really knows how to play with mobile phones, Bai Cha turned on her mobile phone and expertly took a selfie with the camera.

Then find the album and talk to the system baba

System, feel like you have been hit critically?

This host seems to be very smart?

Not only will it be easy to see, but it will also draw inferences about it!

It's good for tea and tea science, but I don't know why, it became the cell phone, computer, and all kinds of things in the room.

After about half an hour, Bai Cha touched her deflated belly, feeling aggrieved, "587? I seem to be hungry."

Ah?

"hungry."

Bai Cha repeated it again. In the memory of the original owner, she had just moved to Su Qinghuan's apartment today in order to cultivate feelings.

She is not yet familiar with everything here.

And the reason why Su Qinghuan came back so angry is because the original owner will have a blind date tomorrow

Su Qinghuan felt that he was being tricked, so he was so angry.

As for the original owner?

Stupidly didn't even know that he was caught.

Bai Yuan told her that he would take her to see a friend tomorrow, turned around, and said to Su Qinghuan that Bai Cha was going to have a blind date.