The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (30)

At the same time, not only Qiao Weiwei was cursing.

Many people who come to look for posts to appreciate the beauty of white tea are also cursing others.

"..." What about the good post?

Was deleted?

Which wicked ghost did it?

The wicked ghost Su Qinghuan sneezed a few times in a row. It was hot, and he didn't catch the cold. Hey, maybe his tea tea is missing him...

Baicha doesn't have much interest in forums or anything.

She was thinking about lunch with all her heart, ooh, there should be a lot of delicious food, Su Qinghuan said, she wants to eat trotters.

It feels... it should be delicious, right?

Braised?

Hiss~ I feel my saliva is about to flow out.

Qiqi reminded helplessly, [Chacha, we are people who have met the world, how can we be lost by a meal? 】

Bai Cha retorted frankly, "Qiqi, you are talking nonsense again, you are a system, how can a system be a human? You are not a human, where is the soul?"

Seventy-seven, 【......】

It's not human, is it my fault?

Is it my fault that there is no soul?

Why is there no soul in the system?

The heartache is beyond me!

After the morning class was over, Bai Cha rushed out before everyone could react.

Everyone, "???"

Qiao Weiwei, "..."

The boys looked at each other, they hadn't had time to ask their names! Why did people run away like this?

Is it possible to be scared by their enthusiasm?

They stared blankly at the colorful notes on the empty table not far from the white tea...Hey, how can this be good?

Immediately afterwards, they suddenly placed their sights on Qiao Weiwei's body!

Ahhhh, the little fairy's tablemate!

You must know what the cute and cute little fairy is called.

Qiao Weiwei looked awkwardly at the circle of people in front of her.

She knows what these people are thinking, but since Baicha has confiscated the colorful notes, it shows that the expression of the meaning is already very obvious.

so......

She looked cold, pretending to be indifferent, "What's the matter with you people? Didn't you see that my tea tea confiscates your notes? That means she doesn't want you to disturb her, and don't affect her normal life. is it okay?"

"Chacha? She calls Chacha!"

"Wow, the name sounds nice too."

......

A bunch of compliments, like a torrent of water.

Qiao Weiwei, "..." It's poisonous! Is the emphasis on the word tea?

Isn't the point that what she said should not affect the normal life of white tea? ? ?

At this moment, she suddenly learned what is called selective blindness and selective deafness.

I watched these people brag about the name of white tea like crazy.

Meng Tongye, who had been in the corner, finally couldn't bear it. She broke out on the spot. She slapped the table suddenly and said angrily, "She is the white tea you looked down on before! I haven't seen you fancy flattery before! Why, see now Become good-looking, all kinds of flattery? But no matter how much you flatter, people won't look down on you!"

"What? White tea?"

"The one used to be dumb, dumb and..." Ugly white tea.

"How is this possible! The changes are too great!"

And Meng Tongye's words also vaguely revealed two pieces of information.

Someone keenly caught it almost soon.

"What does it mean to be better now?"

"Could it be that she went for plastic surgery?"

"Oh, you make it clear! You are roommates, and the last sentence that you don't like us, shouldn't there be a shameless gold master in the back?"