The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (11)

Bai Yuan worked hard to embolden herself.

In other words, Bai Cha is her sister. She doesn't believe that Bai Cha dares to do something to her.

Thinking of this, her confidence also came up.

He stared at the girl who was close at hand with a slightly wary gaze.

But not wanting, Bai Cha just smiled brilliantly at her.

"My sister is waiting for me here, I got dirty on my hands, I need to wash it."

The voice is still that voice, it sounds soft and cute.

But Bai Yuan felt strangely terrible.

Shaking uncontrollably.

Is this the white tea she knew?

She was smiling, but she felt that the person in front of her was like a demon in hell.

After removing one of the other's arms, anyone can probably not become such a soft and well-behaved appearance, right?

Unfortunately, the person in front of you did it.

After unloading the man's arm and leaving the man so frightened, she became an innocent and innocent girl again.

She really couldn't connect the current white tea with the girl with cold eyes just now.

Bai Yuan looked at Bai Cha and turned and walked towards the bathroom, the figure getting farther and farther.

And she, just about to move, wanted to leave while Baicha was away, coldly, her feet softened suddenly, staggered, and almost fell to her knees.

A batch of Bai Yuanpan.

Hurriedly helped the table to sit on a chair next to it.

She was gasping for breath, as if she had experienced some escape.

At the moment she lowered her eyes, she saw her trembling hands

Toilet.

Bai Cha looked at her reddish wrist with cold eyes.

This feeling is really disgusting.

She hates being touched by bad guys the most!

Disgusting and hateful!

The water rushed, and she squeezed a bunch of hand sanitizer on her wrist, repeating it over and over again.

Until the wrist was almost rubbed off, the system finally couldn't help but make a sound.

Chacha, chacha, don't wash the skin and it's broken

The system trembled, fearful and distressed.

It feels that if Cha Cha continues like this, it can't help crying.

I don't know why the soft and well-behaved tea becomes like this, but it really hurts to lose the skin on the wrist!

The system shouted over and over again.

I don't know how long it took.

The white tea movement caught in his own emotions took a while.

She raised her eyes, the coldness of her eyes faded, and the watery peach eyes were squiggly and attractive.

The slender fingers pulled the paper towels and carefully wiped the water drops on their hands.

Tea tea? The system tentatively shouted.

Thinking of what it looked like just now, it was still a little scared.

The host seemed to be enchanted, rubbing his wrists vigorously.

Ow, it was red and swollen.

It's really ruthless to start.

"What's the matter?" Bai Cha's face was full of questions.

The system was taken aback and made sure that the white tea was back to normal, and then he was relieved. Nothing, nothing happened, just call you, don't stay in the bathroom for too long, the bad woman is still outside.

After saying this, the system can't wait to slap itself.

completion!

When they see bad women in Chacha, will they be stimulated again?

Damn, Cha Cha started her hands, she was scared to death.

"Yeah." Bai Cha nodded.

Walked out of the bathroom.

She put down her sleeves and covered her wrists.

In the coffee shop, Bai Yuan was sitting there absent-mindedly, quietly like a puppet.

Hey, if you were so behaved before, wouldn't it be okay?

Have to mess around! Have to die!

Bai Cha shook his head and sighed. It seemed that only the strength was strong enough to make the enemy retreat and fear.

System, who told Chacha? ? ?