Your Highness, I'm Super Obedient (11 - 20)

Mo Xinghuan didn't know why the little girl was staring at him.

All I know is that I felt a chill down my spine.

I couldn't help but shuddered.

When he went to see the little girl again, Chacha had already lowered her little head, not knowing what she was thinking, she seemed to be very focused.

The man pondered for a while, and slowly listed the advantages of her sleeping here one by one.

For example: There are a lot of delicious food!

Another example: the environment is quiet, it is convenient to do things, and there is a bathtub next to it for bathing.

The little girl raised her head and stared at him with watery eyes.

"Did you know I was a girl when you saw me?"

"yes."

"Okay..."

Chacha is a little confused, is she pretending so badly?

She glanced down at her attire, then raised her head and asked, "Is it easy to see?"

Obviously when she was fighting with the group of accompanying readers this morning, those people were frightened by her.

Seeing the little girl's expectant look, Mo Xinghuan couldn't bear to hit her a little bit, so he changed the term a little euphemistically.

"Actually, it's okay..."

Chacha, "...you look really forced."

Coaxing her again.

She sighed, "Easy to see, easy to see, go to bed first, let's talk about tomorrow."

Mo Xinghuan didn't know exactly what happened.

Anyway, in the end...

The little girl fell asleep on his bed after taking a shower.

From a long distance, he could smell the little girl's fragrance.

"......"

He nestled on the soft couch, and when he closed his eyes, there was the breath of a little girl, and that obedient, soft, and sweet silly appearance.

this night.

Both slept fairly well.

Especially Chacha, I slept soundly.

Only Qiqi.

In the small black room, he repeatedly shut himself up and was sad repeatedly.

So this round, after tossing and tossing for so long, its stupid host didn't get any benefits in exchange for secrets.

In the end, she was coaxed to sleep on his bed by that shameless Mo Xinghuan.

[...] So angry.

According to this development, maybe the next time, the two of them will share the same bed.

It's a juicy and silly fufu cutie.

Why was it targeted by the big tail wolf?

The more Qiqi thinks about it, the more autistic she becomes, when she can't think about it... she collapses...

the next day.

When Chacha woke up, she was the only one in the bedroom.

She rubbed her eyes, very confused.

"Qiqi?" she called out.

Um? Qiqi didn't answer her.

"Qiqi? Where have you been?"