The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (44)

The two sisters, Bai Yuan and Bai Cha, are indeed similar in body shape.

Coupled with the rhythm of being a caring person, the people of the film school ignored the white tea, and instead put the name of Bai Yuan on the hot search.

And someone asked Bai Yuan the first time.

Bai Yuan's answer was also ambiguous, without refuting or nodding.

On the contrary, Bai Yuan's roommates said sincerely that they had seen Bai Yuan wear that dress that looked very similar to the video.

As a result, many people secretly poked and felt that this was a certainty.

As a result, many students from the film academy stated conclusively on the Internet that the person in the video is Bai Yuan!

Successfully rubbed a wave of hot white kite, and his heart was very happy.

She watched her Weibo grow wildly.

Whether it was to scold her or to question her, she didn't care.

Anyway, she now wants to understand that black fans are also fans.

Black powder can also bring a wave of popularity.

Bai Yuan smiled and enjoyed the benefits of this incident.

Hey, she was sure that Su Qinghuan would not publish the fact that Baicha was his fiancée. Regardless of Su Qinghuan's feelings for Baicha, judging from that video, he didn't want others to recognize Baicha.

Therefore, she was given the opportunity to become stiff in Li Daitao.

The corner of her lips made a touch of pride. Of course, even if Su Qinghuan clarified in time that the person in the video was not her, it didn't matter, she never admitted that she was the person in the video from beginning to end.

Other people guess what to do with her?

Besides, isn't she also a victim? Was dragged into Su Qinghuan's emotional grievances for no reason?

In the past few days, all she has to do is to disappear from school and watch the theater quietly at home and wait.

Bai Yuan took sick leave smoothly and went home.

The phone is also turned off directly, no matter who it is, she can't be contacted.

As a result, those who could not contact Bai Yuan felt that things became more obvious.

But I don't want to, all this is Bai Yuan's calculation.

In the future, even if the truth is in front of others, she can still say that she is sick and is not clear about the outside world, or, she can say that she is frightened...In short, she will choose a good retreat.

*

Neither Su Qinghuan nor the agent expected that things would suddenly change.

Um?

White kite?

Where did it come out of the heat!

Su Qinghuan thought about it for a moment, and instead of asking the agent to stop the rumor, he asked him to find out which navy was driving the rhythm.

Such an obvious thing, when he is blind?

Hot search round after round, almost dominated by Su Qinghuan.

Even when he first announced his relationship, the server was paralyzed.

The technical brother hurriedly went online to work overtime.

As for Bai Yuan, from this incident, he also got a heat beyond imagination.

Su Qinghuan's eyes were half-squinted, and his jet black eyes were full of gloomy cold.

White kite.

He said the name, his voice was fierce, and it seemed that he didn't cause enough trouble for the Bai family...

At that time, the Bai family.

Mother Bai naturally saw the news on the Internet. When she saw Bai Yuan came back, her first reaction was to ask her, "Is it true that you are with Su Qinghuan?"

Even she is a bit unsure of who the figure in the video is.

Bai Yuan was in a great mood and said the matter and plan again.

After hearing this, the white mother said nothing.

Just stretched out his hand and pressed his eyebrows. Recently, things at the Bai's company seemed to be not going well.

The news brought by Bai Yuan is barely good news.

"By the way, Mom, do you want to call Baicha back to trick her into cooperating?" Bai Yuan suddenly suggested.