Young Master Su's Little Fairy (41 - 50)

Su Huan made sure that Chacha had fallen asleep again, and then slowly got up.

He looked at Ji Yan with a cold face, his eyes were indifferent, like sharp steel knives.

Jiang Whispering and Mrs. Su both took a few steps back, giving Su Huan time to change.

Ji Yan was stunned for a long time, barely able to react.

He also retreated and closed the bedroom door.

Anyway, for her, what she wanted Mrs. Su to see, she had already seen.

Even if that wild man woke up Chacha, he couldn't come up with any countermeasures.

The smugness in his eyes was almost uncontrollable.

She thought for a moment, lowering her eyes to cover up all her emotions.

After about a while.

Su Huan came out of the bedroom.

Only then did Ji Yan hide all her joy.

She wondered, maybe Jiang Whispering and Mrs. Su were not easy to speak.

then.

She looked at Su Huan with grief in her eyes, "Do you know that my sister already has a fiance!

How can you look at my sister for being ignorant and attack her? Are you going to be ashamed? "

Ji Yan blah blah blah...

He talked for several minutes in a daze.

However, no one responded to her.

Su Huan didn't even bother to give her a look.

His gaze passed her and landed directly on Mrs. Su and Jiang Whispering.

"It's just what you see." His voice was calm and calm.

Ji Yan, "???"

I've said so much, don't you even look at me?

She stared at Su Huan angrily. She looked good, but her brain was not working.

With such an upright attitude, I'm afraid they don't know who the two sitting are!

She rolled her eyes from the bottom of her heart, and then her eyes fell on Jiang Whispering and Mrs. Su, but they still didn't speak.

Ji Yan almost looked at Su Huan with a sneer.

"Do I need to introduce you? The two in front of you are Chacha's mother and Chacha's future mother-in-law, but it's all because of you..."

"Miss Ji, it's better not to talk."

Madam Su interrupted her next words speechlessly.

Sorry, sorry, she really can't stand stupid people showing their IQ.

One show is enough, and several times in a row...

Ji Yan looked at Mrs. Su with some embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I was too emotional, but I also feel sorry for Chacha. At such a young age, I was deceived by this bastard..."

While talking, Ji Yan shed tears.

Madam Su, "..."

Jiang whispered, "..."

I can't even watch it, it's too hot for my eyes.

Su Huan turned around and dragged a chair, his movements were crisp and neat, and he sat there with full aura.

The momentum around her made Ji Yan tremble with fright.