The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (69)

Qiqi looked at Chacha, who was slapped crookedly, and her heart was in a mess.

It really feels sorry for the big tail wolf!

When Qiqi was almost desperate.

Bai Cha suddenly said another word to Su Qinghuan.

"Su Qinghuan? You, don't act like this, I feel bad for you..."

Not only uncomfortable, but also a faint pain in the heart.

At this moment, the man whose eyes were pitch-black finally became a little brighter.

He loosened his strength a little bit, glanced at Bai Cha in his arms, bent down to pick her up, walked a few strides, and sat on the sofa with her in his arms.

"Say it again." The big hand with clear bones clasped Bai Cha's chin with just the right amount of strength, and his dark eyes stared straight at her leveling.

Bai Cha, "..." Well, well, because you are in a bad mood, let me say it again.

"I just said, if you look like this, I will feel uncomfortable... My heart will also ache."

After that, she raised her hand and touched the position of her heart.

Well, it seems that Su Qinghuan's position in her heart has quietly climbed another level.

Tsk, what an unpleasant thing for her.

Does this mean that she will be sad if anything happens to him in the future?

Um?

Bah bah bah!

No, he'll be fine, with her here, she can protect him well!

A certain tea swears by it!

Qiqi finally showed a gratified smile like an old father.

Listen to this!

It's Chacha who finally understands feelings!

It watched the big-tailed wolf excitedly embrace the white tea in its arms, and its eyes were full of love.

the next day.

Su Qinghuan and Baicha are on the hot search again.

Su Qinghuan lost his composure in the crew, whoever took the photo and released it.

After Su Fan saw it, she burst into tears.

Her brother really loves white tea.

Many Su fans had already accepted the fact that Bai Cha was Su Qinghuan's fiancée. After that, Su Fan, who was still fighting in the corner, finally couldn't take it anymore and accepted Bai Cha as his fiancée.

Otherwise, what else can we do?

Now, isn't white tea his life?

What else can they do but accept it?

Many people in the circle say that Baicha is a blessing in disguise. Of course, some people have watched the live broadcast of Baicha.

The little girl is born with a powder-absorbing physique.

Even if there is no such thing if you live broadcast a few more times, you will probably get the same result, it's just a matter of time.

And the clarity and simplicity in the little girl's eyes is really not just pretending...

*

after this.

Su Qinghuan hired the best lawyer, trying to get Bai Yuan and Qiao Weiwei to stay for two more years.

The Bai family that was not bankrupt was still hanging on for a while, and it made the situation worse. Because of the things Bai Yuan did, it led to the last straw, and no one was willing to give it to the Bai family, and no one was willing to help the Bai family.

How dare he even want to kill his own sister, and it's making such a big fuss! Only when you have a brain hole, you will help the Bai family.

After the Bai family went bankrupt, Mother Bai went to Baicha's place to make trouble from time to time, blocking the entrance of Baicha school or the neighborhood all day long.

Su Qinghuan has always been very prescient. With the white tea protected by bodyguards, the white mother can't move a hair at all.

Until later, Bai Cha was very annoyed by being followed.

Annoyed, she pushed away the bodyguard and threatened Mother Bai fiercely.

Bai Cha directly said harsh words: As long as she dares to appear in front of her again to make trouble, she will find someone to kill Bai Yuan in the prison!

Mother Bai is still thinking about Bai Yuan's release from prison, and she will take care of her in the future!

She was so frightened by these words that she never dared to look for Baicha again.

She used to dare to scold Baicha for beating Baicha, but now...she dare not do anything, she can only be obedient.