The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (17)

After Su Qinghuan helped the white tea with the medicine, and just withdrew her hand, the little girl rushed out impatiently.

He squinted his eyes, his beautiful thin lips slightly hooked, and looked at the white tea leaving him with a smile. Inexplicably, he was a little envious of the food in front of her.

Next time he cooks, should he take the opportunity to do something?

Or get something back?

He looked at Bai Cha with joy, but at this moment, he couldn't bear to interrupt her.

Fortunately, white tea is still a conscientious person. Halfway through eating, he looked back at him and asked him well, "Aren't you going to eat?"

Su Qinghuan's smile deepened, "I watched you eat."

He likes this feeling.

The purity and contentment in her eyes was something he had never seen in anyone else.

Bai Cha frowned and didn't say anything. Vaguely, he heard her whisper, "Is it stupid? Do I look delicious?"

Su Qinghuan held back a smile, he especially wanted to tell her.

This is indeed the case, in his opinion, she is really delicious, better than all the delicacies in the world.

The system couldn't help it, and quietly communicated with Baicha, [Chacha, I think Su Qinghuan may indeed think you look delicious. 】

Bai Cha froze for a moment, and the chopsticks in his hand fell on the table with a clatter, making a harsh sound.

"Seven, seven seven... are you serious?"

system,【? ? ? ] Is it wrong?

"Qiqi, in this world, eating people should be illegal..."

Baicha's face was pale, and she was not interested in tasting the rest of the delicacies on the table, and she was full of words from the system.

Could it be that he was so good to her because he wanted to raise her for nothing, and then ate it in one bite?

No no no! Tea tea is not delicious!

"Seven Seven..."

Bai Cha yelled again aggrieved.

The system almost crashed.

It...want to explode in place.

[Chacha is not afraid, I just say it casually, I'm joking, how can people eat people? Not afraid! 】

A mess of the system.

Make it cheap...

It's all right now, and it's hard to develop a good feeling. Now I am afraid that Baicha's forehead towards Su Qinghuan's goodwill is declining.

So, waiting for Su Qinghuan to walk out of the kitchen.

When giving her a fruit plate, Bai Cha subconsciously stepped back and shrank, obviously frightened.

Su Qinghuan looked dazed.

"What's wrong?"

Bai Cha shook his head, staring straight at Su Qinghuan's expression.

It seems that the way he looks at her is the same as the way she looks at those delicacies.

completion!

With water shining in her beautiful peach blossom eyes, she tremblingly asked, "You, do you like meat?"

Su Qinghuan was visibly stunned, as if he was dumbfounded by the question she suddenly asked, "I don't like eating meat."

The calm voice fell, and a bit of joy was mixed in a trance.

She asked him if she planned to do something?

Want to find out his preferences?

A confident group of someone pulled out the chair, sat opposite the white tea, looked at the white tea with a smile, and added a lot of information about himself.

"Of course, I also eat some meat occasionally. I like it with a light taste and I don't like chili."

"The color I like black and white..."

Su Qinghuan said a lot, but Baicha only heard one sentence, "Qiqi, he said that he would also eat meat occasionally."

"Oh! Look, his eyes are shining green! Just like a hungry wolf, ah, ah, he still smiles at me!"