The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (66)

Qiao Weiwei sneered when she heard this.

"Bai Yuan, aren't you just afraid?"

"I didn't!" Bai Yuan's face was ugly.

What she wanted was money, and what Qiao Weiwei wanted was to teach Baicha a lesson, and the two just happened to cooperate.

Take what you need.

Seeing Qiao Weiwei's situation now, it is clear that she not only wants to teach Bai Cha a lesson but even wants to kill Bai Cha.

She didn't want to be involved in such a life-threatening event.

She took the money and naturally lived a chic life.

No enmity or resentment can compare to the comfort of being chic and happy.

Qiao Weiwei lowered her eyes, the killing intent in her eyes was so strong that she couldn't get rid of it.

"Bai Yuan, we are grasshoppers on the same rope! If something happens to me, you won't be able to escape."

The gloomy voice was particularly cold in the empty abandoned factory.

Bai Yuan seemed to realize something, and yelled at her loudly, "Crazy!"

"Qiao Weiwei, you are a lunatic!"

She rushed towards Qiao Weiwei involuntarily, she is not stupid, who the hell is playing with her brain?

After getting the money, why don't you live in style?

Qiao Weiwei was speechless, "???"

"Are you crazy? You haven't caught him yet, so you're going to fight with me?"

Before the words were finished, Bai Yuan had already scratched her paw.

"You don't want a future yourself, so don't pull me in! I have money, and I want to be chic!"

Qiao Weiwei was furious, "..."

Is money so easy to get?

After taking the money, are you sure you can live a peaceful and comfortable life?

Retarded!

Only by killing Bai Cha can they make enough money!

The two immediately became a ball.

They fight with no skill.

So it was a real tear.

Pulling hair, pinching hands, slapping hands, reaching out to scratch...

The scene is very spectacular.

For a few minutes, the two fought fiercely.

Bai Yuan's face was scratched with a few bloodstains by nails, her hair was messed up, tears and hatred were suffocating in her eyes.

And Qiao Weiwei was not much better, one side of her cheek was swollen, and the slap print on her cheek looked very nice.

After watching Bai Cha for a long time, the two finally stopped fighting.

She cleared her throat, put the snacks in her pocket, and walked over slowly.

"Are you done?"

Bai Cha asked softly, with inexplicable emotions flashing in his eyes.

Some people seem serious on the surface, but in fact, they have already complained a lot in their hearts.

"Ah! Qiqi, look at them fighting! I don't even need to do it, they just beat themselves, how stupid!"

"Huh? You can still scratch it with your hands? Pull your hair?"

"I don't seem to need these for fighting? It's okay, just keep it in mind!"

"Dried fruit is really delicious, and I don't know if I can stop fighting before I finish eating."

"Come on..."

Qi Qi, [... Besides cooperation, what else can I say? 】

The moment Bai Yuan and Qiao Weiwei heard the voice and turned their heads, Bai Cha's small face came into their eyes.

The little girl's eyes were full of smiles, and she was looking straight at them.

Two people, "???!!!"

"You want to arrest me, what's the matter?" she asked.

Bai Yuan trembled with fright at her smiling face.

Nima!

Another smile.

Laughing is really laughing, but when you start to do it, it is unambiguous!

Qiao Weiwei knew that Bai Yuan was cowardly, and now she could only rely on herself. She stood up and stared at Bai Cha aggressively.

"Why are you here?"

She was calm on the surface, but in fact, her thoughts were surging rapidly.

Bai Cha, "Those, those with knives, told me!"