The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (62)

Since the live broadcast that day.

Baicha has gained a group of diehard fans.

Su Fen's attitude towards white tea is also very friendly.

She's cute and pretty, not too scheming, and doesn't cause much trouble, which is pretty good.

The most important thing is that the little girl is so obedient and soft.

Straight girls like them can't help but want to hug, let alone men?

When Bai Cha returned to school, many people quietly hid behind the pillars, behind the branches... or pretended to pass by casually, and no one approached her to disturb her.

However, these people really couldn't help but want to take a look at the little girl, so they kept inadvertently and hid in various ways...

Bai Cha became more and more sad, "..." She couldn't figure it out, why didn't she look at it openly?

She won't lose a piece of meat just by looking at her.

Hey, human thinking is so complicated that I can't figure it out.

Forget it, don't want to.

Go back and eat good food.

Before she could walk out of the school gate, Baicha stopped, and someone blocked her way.

She glanced casually, oh, it's someone she knows - Qiao Weiwei.

Well, I'm not familiar with you, so there's nothing to talk about.

Baicha walked around Qiao Weiwei calmly and passed her side.

Qiao Weiwei, "???" Filled with anger, she choked back so hard that she almost vomited blood.

She gritted her teeth.

Always like this, always like this!

When she competed with Baicha, it was obvious that she had exhausted all her strength, but Baicha always looked heartless.

It's like punching cotton, and the other party feels nothing.

No no no.

To be more precise, that punch didn't hit the cotton at all, and they didn't think about counterattack at all, but ignored it!

The kind of neglect that comes from deep within.

That punch clearly hit the air...

She turned around and shouted fiercely at the figure, "Baicha! I will never admit defeat!"

Baicha paused, then turned her head and looked at her puzzled, "Huh? What does it have to do with me whether you admit defeat or not?"

What a strange person.

She muttered again, "I don't know why."

Then, turn around and leave.

Qiao Weiwei, "..." I was so angry that I went crazy!

When Bai Cha returned to the apartment, he complained to Su Qinghuan a few words.

Su Yingdi didn't say anything, just looked at her quietly, the deep affection in his eyes couldn't be melted away.

Until Su Qinghuan asked a word, interrupting her complaint.

"If one day I leave with someone else, will you be unhappy?"

His dark eyes stared straight at Bai Cha's face, for fear of missing any expression on her face.

Bai Cha was stunned for a few seconds upon hearing this.

She looked at him, inexplicably a little unhappy, "Who do you want to go with?"

When Su Qinghuan heard it, he immediately knew there was something going on.

"I said what if."

White tea is a matter of course, "But in this world, there are not so many ifs."

Su Qinghuan, "..." Chacha of his family is indeed a straight daughter, and there is no such thing as EQ.

Her high IQ has nothing to do with EQ...

Seeing that Su Qinghuan's complexion became unsightly, and she seemed to be a little disappointed, Bai Cha thought about it, and for the sake of him cooking for her every day, she reluctantly assumed, if there was such a thing!

Chacha sat on the sofa obediently and cutely, and discussed several situations with him in a serious manner.

"If you go with someone voluntarily, then I won't chase you.

If you are kidnapped, just blink and tell me, I will save you.

If you were..."