The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (59)

Bai Cha looked at Su Qinghuan who was opposite him in a daze.

Well, his complexion is indeed very ugly, as black as the bottom of a pot.

She nodded subconsciously, causing a bunch of fans to burst into laughter again.

OMG, it's so cute!

Who wouldn't be tempted by such a soft and cute little girl?

Su Qinghuan, who was on the verge of autism, stood up with a dark face and walked to the side of the white tea, and sat beside her under her astonished gaze.

Appeared in the live room with her.

Su Fan instantly boiled.

【Ahhh! Wait until Brother Su! 】

【Fly up happily! 】

[Hahahahaha, Brother Su, why is your face so dark! 】

【Remember, you are a cold and ascetic actor Su. 】

......

Black fans, 【...】Sorry, we may be a group of incompetent black fans, who just want to watch Baby Chacha chat online.

The rest... Sorry, we didn't see it.

Bai Cha watched the bullet screen flying around above, and she guessed that something must have happened without her knowing.

But now it's live again, so I can't leave.

So, she slowly found an angle that she thought fans couldn't see.

Stretched his little hand into Su Qinghuan's pocket.

Well, touch the phone.

Su Qinghuan's complexion changed, "Chacha..."

Where are you touching...

So angry!

Unexpectedly, Chacha tilted her head to look at him with an innocent face, "What's wrong? I'm looking for my phone, I want to see what happened."

Everyone knows, only she doesn't know, this feeling is very bad!

Su Qinghuan, "..." wanted to throw people into the room.

He glanced at the phone with a dark face, and the bullet screen on it flew up.

Su Qinghuan, who wanted to turn off the live broadcast, immediately came up with new ideas. He smiled at Baicha, "Good boy, continue the live broadcast."

Bai Cha, "...that's great." If you don't let her look for the phone, don't let her look for the phone. Why do you still hold her hand?

Considering it was a live broadcast, she was too embarrassed to ask this question.

It always feels weird to ask.

With beautiful eyes, she looked at the mobile phone that was broadcasting live again, and she smiled at the camera, "From now on, I will live broadcast with Su Qinghuan!"

Su powder:

[Okay, okay! Good Chacha is sending out benefits online! 】

[Watch cute Chacha, you can get a copy of Su Qinghuan's live broadcast! 】

[Stable profit but no loss! 】

[Hey, am I the only one who wants to say, are these two really a good match when they sit together? 】

【...Hey, the one in front don't go, I have the same idea. 】

......

Black powder:

【Are you blind? Cute chacha belongs to us, Su Qinghuan belongs to you, we are at odds! 】

[My chacha is obedient, soft, and beautiful, a big pig's hoof is not good enough for her! 】

......

Su fans and black fans are tearing up x online, but this time it's not because of Su Qinghuan's war, but because of white tea.

Su Qinghuan, who had a panoramic view of this scene, "..."

Ah! Still, want to grab Chacha with him?

Dream it!

Didn't you see that Chacha was beside him?

Owning Chacha is equivalent to owning the whole world Su Qinghuan, arrogantly put his hand on Baicha's shoulder.

In an instant, the bullet screen was silent.

The black fans and the passers-by who were attracted by the white tea from Weibo screamed loudly.

[Ah ah ah! Put down your hand! 】

[Where is my knife?! 】

[Let go of my girlfriend! 】

[Surnamed Su, draw your sword! 】

[I'm so crazy! Take your hand down and take it down! 】

......

Su Fan looked at the exploding black fans, and inexplicably felt an indescribable sense of pride!

You will have today too?

Tsk, I'm sorry, Gu Chacha belongs to our Brother Su!

No matter what, you can't take it away!