The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (42)

Su Qinghuan turned around and carefully stuffed the white tea into the car, then whispered.

Turning to staring at those people blankly.

"First: I have a girlfriend.

Second: I don't want anyone to disturb my girlfriend's life!

Third: Please contact my agent if you have any questions. "

After a few words, he moved into the car neatly.

While those people were wondering how to compose the title, Su Qinghuan had already drove away, leaving those people standing sluggishly on the spot.

They actually didn't react a little bit.

Although the reaction is usually quick, no one thought of Su Qinghuan's operation!

However, what they didn't expect was that Su Qinghuan had another wave of operations.

After Su Qinghuan drove away, he stretched out his hand and opened the clothes on Bai Cha's head.

Under the clothes, Bai Cha showed her small head, her hair messed up, and her beautiful eyes were dazed.

It seems that no matter what happens, it will always be this dull and well-behaved appearance, which makes him want to rectify the Fa on the spot.

However, as soon as this thought came out, the little girl's soft voice sounded, calming the restlessness like a spring breeze.

"Su Qinghuan?" She called his name.

He never knew that his name could be so nice.

"Su Qinghuan..." She yelled again, her voice a little puzzled.

She called him, why did she ignore her?

"I'm here, it's okay, the matter just now has been resolved, don't worry."

Su Qinghuan said quietly, he didn't want to mention those things in front of her, she was too simple to understand the mess.

solved?

Although I don't know what happened, I still think Su Qinghuan is amazing.

She nodded, "Yeah."

The soft hair also moved with her movements, and then she added, "Su Qinghuan, you are great!"

Qiqi said, give others appropriate encouragement!

She felt that Su Qinghuan probably needed her encouragement and praise very much now.

In this way, next time he encounters something, he can still solve it quickly and skillfully.

Su Qinghuan, who was unprepared to prevent being praised, "..." Heh! He now suspects that the little girl thought that his blood tank was not available, so she came to harm him deliberately.

Unfortunately, he has no evidence for the time being.

Damn, the little girl is so good!

He took the white tea back to the apartment, making sure that no one was following, and then he was relieved.

Immediately afterwards, he quickly turned on his mobile phone and directly announced his love affair on Weibo.

Well, love affairs, this kind of thing, of course, it makes more sense to announce it yourself.

Those paparazzi who think they have grabbed the headlines and are still considering what language to use to better reflect the news, "..."

Can you leave us a way to survive?

This is only a few minutes? ? ?

Why did you announce your love affair in a few minutes?

Can't you wait another minute for them to put up the video or something?

So angry! I'm so angry I want to vomit blood.

Below Su Qinghuan's Weibo, a bunch of fans exploded.

But there are also many sane fans who are trying to control the situation as much as possible, in order to be used rhythmically by enemies who are not in the mood.

Qiqi secretly rubbed Su Qinghuan's Weibo to Baicha.

[Chacha, look at Su Qinghuan's post! Are you very moved? Very happy! Feeling happy? 】

White tea, "???"

She didn't answer Qiqi, and silently glanced at the content above.

Su Qinghuan v: Let's talk about it, I have a girlfriend, the kind of life I've been with.

I want to raise her, I want to get married, I want to hold her in my arms, and hold her in my hands! I want to do my best to spoil her, I want to guard her for the rest of my life...

She is still in school, please find me if you have anything to do, don't disturb her, thank you.