Young Master Su's Little Fairy (51 - 60)

After Chu Li sent the person back, he left quickly without saying a word.

"..." Don't ask him why he left in such a hurry.

The dog food is full.

The two are on show almost all the time!

Various shows!

Fancy show!

The most important thing is, if you show your affection, you should show your affection. Can you think about it, is there a single dog next to you?

It's so deceiving!

That night, Su Huan once again noticed that Ji Yan was making another move.

He thought about it for a while, and needed someone to teach him a good lesson, so as not to be ignorant of the heights of heaven and earth.

However, this matter can be discussed with Chacha.

Late night.

Su Huan grabbed the quilt and planned to say a few words to Chacha.

Just as he was about to speak, he realized something was wrong.

Startled, he lifted a corner of the quilt.

Then......

Perfectly caught the little cutie hiding under the blanket and eating candy.

The little cutie's watery eyes were full of astonishment, she was biting candy in her mouth, and when she saw him, she looked dazed.

Su Huan, "..." It's really terrible!

Soft and sweet, he really doesn't want to be human...

Chacha bit the candy, feeling unreasonable and strong, she said: Su Huan must not let Su Huan see her guilty conscience.

She spoke first, and said seriously, "Why are you lifting my quilt?"

While talking, she tugged at the quilt in Su Huan's hand, looking like a bullied victim.

Su Huan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he saw her expression in his eyes, and then he leaned over and approached her suddenly.

"Of course there is something very important to tell you."

Chacha's eyes widened, she forgot to bite the candy in her mouth, and stared blankly at Su Huan who was suddenly very close to her.

After a while, after she realized it, she stretched out her hand to push Su Huan with a reddish face.

"You, you, say what you say, don't get so close to me!"

"Is it close? I think it's okay..." Get closer.

Su Huan had a smile in his eyes, teasing her in a great mood.

Who said his little girl doesn't understand anything?

His face was obviously red!

Chacha, "..." So angry.

When she saw him smiling like a wolf with a big tail, she was very angry.

Thus, the Chacha threat started again.

"Are you talking or not? Do you want to rebel again? Do you want to sleep on the main road?"

Su Huan, "Let's talk about it, that is to say, it is wrong to rebel, how could I rebel? Chacha will do what she says, I am really obedient!"

Chacha, "...Then tell me!"

Su Huan pretended to be profound, "Have you noticed that someone is staring at us recently?"

Hearing this, Chacha gave him a look of disgust.