The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (35)

Qiqi quickly discovered which coquettish bitch had tricked the white tea away.

Well, the person who hooked up with his tea tea is that Qiao Weiwei!

It exaggerated Qiao Weiwei who was pretty pretty!

It watched Qiao Weiwei coax the tea away and ran to the restaurant outside for dinner.

As soon as I saw the white tea delicious, I couldn't walk at all.

Let Qiqi be in its ears, let it be, after a lot of words, Bai Cha added, "Qiqi, Qiao Weiwei is a female, and I am also a female, and Su Qinghuan asked me to give her the album. So, I can eat with her!

Hey, don't make trouble, I will chat with you online after I have finished eating, okay~"

Qiqi was quiet for an instant, and nodded at a loss, [Ah. 】so shy!

Chacha and it...

Although I don't know where Chacha came from, but Chacha not only has to chat with it, but also with it.

Shy.jpg.

Nowhere to put your hands.jpg

Happy.jpg

Qiqi was in a mess, and shyness became an emoji bag everywhere.

"Chacha, don't be polite to me. I will ask you if this meal is good. To thank you for sending me Su Qinghuan's album, you can order it!"

"Yeah." Baicha is not welcome. She ordered several dishes, plus desserts and Coke.

She was really suffocated by Su Qinghuan.

Eat sour every day, now I just want to eat sweet, sweet! Make up for her little stomach!

"By the way, Chacha, why are you free to eat with me today? Isn't the one in your family angry?"

Qiao Weiwei tentatively asked.

Bai Cha froze for a moment, "Huh? The one at home? Which one?"

Qiao Weiwei's eyes flashed, "Okay, don't lie to me, there is no one here, only me and you.

You often look at your phone in a daze these days, and occasionally smile silly. When get out of class is over, you rush out of the classroom at a speed of 100 meters, and then your whole person disappears.

You can't be seen at all except for class time. In this case, you should have a boyfriend! "

In the end, her tone was very determined.

Bai Cha looked blank, and soon stared at Qiao Weiwei seriously, "Your conclusion is wrong! Then I might have a girlfriend too!"

Qiao Weiwei, "..." Can you be more serious?

Bai Cha is serious, "I was in a daze because I wanted to be in a daze, and I ran out of the classroom because I was hungry!

And I don't live in a dormitory, of course you can't see me! "

After that, she drank a big sip of Coke, um... it tasted bad, not as good as Su Qinghuan gave it.

It seems that today's Coke can't be drunk.

Her little dessert may not be able to eat.

Forget it, she should go back to be a lemon! It seems pretty good to be raised by Su Qinghuan?

At least, she had never seen any malice in Su Qinghuan.

The phone vibrated, and it was Su Qinghuan who sent it over: Why didn't you come back? where have you been?

Baicha thought for a while and sent the address.

This is near the school, and the school is very close to the apartment, so this restaurant is also very close to the apartment.

Qiao Weiwei seems to be still thinking about how to organize the language. The smile on her face obviously became unnatural, "Chacha, let's not talk about other things, let's eat! Haven't you been talking about drinking Coke? Why did you just take a sip Do you want me to buy a cup of milk tea for you?"

Bai Cha raised her eyes and met Qiao Weiwei's eyes. She shook her head, "No need."