The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (37)

Without waiting for Qiao Weiwei's reaction, Bai Cha said again, "Although you don't know what your purpose is, you have been talking to me these days. In order to return your favor, I will give you another signed album by Su Qinghuan! "

While talking, she took out Su Qinghuan's album from her bag and placed it on the desktop.

Immediately, I stood up, just walked two steps, and thought of something again, "I will check out this meal. After all, you didn't eat anything, and I ordered the food. I won't take advantage of you. I won't owe you anything."

She has always been accustomed to settling accounts, no matter what, she has to do the calculations clearly.

In this way, let's clear up with Qiao Weiwei!

Although she didn't plan to make friends at the beginning, she was still a little bored in her heart.

Qiqi was completely shocked by what had just happened.

It took a long time to recover, and asked in astonishment.

[Chacha, you knew she was unruly towards you from the beginning? 】

"Oh, I felt weird when I saw her at first sight, but at that time, there was nothing malicious in her body, maybe... it was hidden by her!"

[Then...chacha, are you sad? 】

A batch of Qiqi panic.

The first friend of Chacha, just finished playing like this?

Think Qiao Weiwei is a little white flower, but is actually a wolf in sheep's clothing?

So, why does Qiao Weiwei approach Chacha?

Qiqi is not calm anymore.

I only listened to my host slowly saying, "Very sad, Qiqi, do you know? I finally made up my mind to choose Coke, but I just took a sip and didn't drink it... It's a waste! There is still a table of delicious food. Yes! I should pack the food and take it away, right?"

Qiqi, [...] Sorry, I'm sorry!

At this time, how can you feel sad if you still think about eating tea?

However, there is still a problem that I haven't figured out, [Chacha, then why did she approach you on purpose? 】

"Maybe, she thinks I look good! I want to be friends with me."

Qiqi, [...] Suddenly, he couldn't continue.

[Then why did you suddenly expose her today? 】

There are secrets in their tea! The brain circuit is also very different from ordinary people...

As soon as this question was mentioned, a batch of White Tea was heartbroken, "Because I discovered that her malice today has suddenly deepened, and even the delicious Coke has become bad because of her!

They all say that they are beautiful and delicious, but in fact, this sentence is wrong. Even if they look good, I still can't eat anything in front of her.

No way, I can't continue with someone who makes me unable to eat as if I don't know anything. "

Seventy-seven, 【! ! ! ] That is to say, if there is no such thing as an invitation to dinner today, how can you continue to be friends with Qiao Weiwei? ? ?

[Chacha, if you realize that the other party is malicious towards you in the future, you can't be friends with her! That way, what will she do if she puts a knife in your back in the future? 】

Qiqiyu has a long heart, and his voice is full of sadness. Why is it so naive? I don't know at all for my own sake.

What kind of material, white tea gave Qiqi a blow again.

"Qiqi, you are so stupid! I reacted quickly. I would stabb her before she stabbed me! Anyway, my friend used it for stabbing!"

【Who taught you this? 】

"Oh, what the book says: stab your friend.

But it is illegal to insert a knife, so for her good, I will take the first step and insert two knives on her! "

【..................】