The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (32)

Qiao Weiwei looked at Su Qinghuan's autographed album that suddenly appeared in her hand, with a dazed expression on her face.

She stood there blankly.

Special, special, album...

Her male god's album?

Signed album?

Damn it... this huge surprise knocked her at a loss.

The whole person was dumbfounded for a while, and then cried and laughed while looking at the album in his hand, feeling speechless with excitement.

White tea, "..."

"Qiqi, she is okay with her?" A good little girl, how can she say she is crazy?

[No, nothing! She is just so happy! ] Qiqi answered in a low voice.

Take advantage of the trend and murmur silently, hey, humans who have never seen the world! snort! An album was bought so easily, that big tail wolf would really play!

His tea and tea must not be able to play with Su Qinghuan!

Wow, when I thought that my own Shui Lingling tea would be taken away by Su Qinghuan, it was all bad!

So angry! unhappy.

"Qiqi, what's wrong with you?" Baicha asked something when she noticed something.

[No, it's okay! I'm very good. ] My heart is bitter, but I can't say!

Qiao Weiwei hugged the album and became a second fool.

Not only is this album super hard to buy, it also has an autograph! Ahhhh, how can tea tea be so good?

She looked at Baicha with little stars in her eyes, "Chacha, you are so good to me, I don't know what to do, why not... I invite you to dinner!"

Have a meal?

Bai Cha licked her lips.

She seems to have seen a lot of delicious food.

"Okay, but, I have something to do today, should I make an appointment another day?"

She made an appointment with Su Qinghuan first, which means that she can't break her promise, so Qiao Weiwei's invitation will not go until she is free.

"Well...Then we will make an appointment if you have time!" Qiao Weiwei's face was full of loss.

Meng Tongye who was completely ignored by two people.

"..." Special, can you treat her as an opponent? Give her some respect?

The sinister gaze fell on that album, her eyes were cold, and she sneered, "Qiao Weiwei, you don't want to think about Su Qinghuan's identity, a collection of albums, and a signature. How can there be such a good one in this world? What will happen to you?

Maybe it was a fake album. Knowing that Su Qinghuan is your male god, I deliberately used it to make you happy! "

"Don't talk nonsense! Don't want to ruin my relationship with Chacha, I haven't asked you to settle the accounts of what you said in the classroom today!"

Qiao Weiwei opened her face coldly and tilted her head to look at Baicha.

"Chacha, in front of many people today, she said that you have a gold master, and that you have a plastic surgery!"

White tea, "???" The host can't eat it, so the question is, what is the plastic surgery?

[Plastic surgery means that you have a knife on your face! 】

Qiqi quickly popularizes science, for fear that tea and tea will speak surprisingly.

However, it turns out that Qiqi still thinks too simple.

Bai Cha looked at Meng Tongye as if he was mentally retarded, "Are you stupid? Will you use a knife on your face?"

After speaking, she turned around and touched a fruit knife from the drawer. The tip of the knife was sharp and the cold light suddenly appeared. Meng Tongye looked at Bai Cha's innocent face, and then looked at the movements in her hand.

"..." Damn, poisonous!

Meng Tongye stepped back and threatened, "Baicha, I warn you, if you dare to do something to me, I will kill you!"

Bai Cha stopped playing with the fruit knife, her face was full of displeasure, "You are so weird!"

"Obviously it was the knife on the face that you said. I just took the knife out, and you threatened me to kill me? Do you have a brain problem!

You say, what do you want? "