The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (70) End

Ever since the kidnapping of Bai Yuan Qiao Weiwei.

Su Qinghuan's care for Baicha almost reached the point where Baicha wanted to hit someone.

As soon as he had time, he ran to her side at high speed.

In the past, Su Qinghuan was famous for his dedication to filming.

Now, Su Qinghuan is known as his doting fiancée.

Before getting married, a certain person has reached the point of insanity.

For example: while Bai Cha is in class, Best Actor Su is on vacation!

Then Best Actor Su would rush to school, get next to Bai Cha, and listen to the class with her...

At first, when Su Yingdi appeared in the film school, many students were shocked.

later......

Oh, King Su?

Often in our school too!

Want to sign?

Just say a few words of congratulations.

It's very simple!

I wish them a long life, a long life, and a happy marriage... Su Yingdi sent out his signature with a flick of his pen.

When you are in a good mood, maybe you can take a group photo together.

This situation continued until Baicha graduated.

White tea graduation day.

It happened to be the premiere of Su Qinghuan's movie, and movie tickets were hard to come by.

Su Qinghuan generously booked the scene of his own movie, and then invited Baicha's classmates to watch it together.

Although those classmates, Baicha may not be able to call out a few names.

However, Su Yingdi said, there must be a sense of ceremony.

Um?

What sense of ceremony?

Bai cha forgot to ask, because she found that the popcorn and cola in the movie theater taste really great!

"Qiqi, I think I almost missed another delicacy!"

"Happy to jump up!"

"Ah! Qiqi, Kuoluo is also super delicious!"

Qiqi, [...]

Qiqi, who can't eat, doesn't want to talk to you, and throws a wolf with a big tail at you!

Su Qinghuan helped Bai Cha hold the Coke, she ate and drank it very comfortably.

As for what the movie actually did?

Um? ? ?

Well......

I'm sorry, but she was only interested in admiring the beauty of Su Qinghuan in the movie, and forgot to watch the plot.

Qiqi, [? ? ? 】Do you dare to tell the truth?

Do you dare to tell me how much you ate while watching a movie?

Three buckets of popcorn, two cups of Coke, one pack of dried strawberries, two packs of dried mangoes...

Bai Cha, "!!!" rubbed his hands shyly.

Did she eat so much?

When the movie was over, it was said that there was an easter egg, and no one left.

On the contrary, many people behind Baicha stared at the front with resentful faces.

They would rather be a transparent person without emotion!

Ah!

A movie, they put up with the dog food in the movie.

Why don't you watch a movie, and the two of them show their love and love and sprinkle dog food all the way, it's hard to see!

My heart hurts so much!

Alas, Su Yingdi is handsome and rich, and he also dotes on his wife. If he wants the moon, he won't give the stars, and if he wants the stars, he won't give the moon.

Look at my male ticket again...

That's great, I hate it! Want to change male tickets!

Male ticket, "..." What did I do wrong?

But what they don't know is that there is more pain...

The so-called easter egg in the movie is actually... what the hell, it's Su Qinghuan's personal show!

To be more precise, it was Su Qinghuan's carefully prepared marriage proposal! ! !

Ahhh, the people who watched the movie at the end can see Su Qinghuan's extremely affectionate confession!

And the person in the same screening hall as Su Qinghuan, "..."

Why are we here?

Why do we have to witness King Su kneel down on one knee to propose marriage?

Why do we want to watch Good Chacha being abducted by actor Su?

We collectively shut ourselves down! ! !

——