The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (8)

While speaking alone, Bai Yuan had already sent Bai Cha an address.

Bai Cha looked at the address lying on the phone and thought for a long time, "587, or, let Bai Yuan pick me up!"

System, uh!

Chacha is not familiar with this world, so it's best to let Bai Yuan come here.

So, Bai Cha held the phone and replied to Bai Yuan: You come to pick me up.

Bai Yuan, "???"

Bai Yuan irritably replied to Bai Cha: Didn't I send you the address?

Bai Cha: I don't know the road, you don't have time, then forget it, I'll go back to sleep.

How nice to lie down!

Lying there happily, there is nothing to do.

Bai Yuan rolled her eyes with anger while holding the phone.

But when she thought of her plans today, she took a long breath, letting her tone return to the gentleness of the past.

Bai Yuan: Cha Cha is there, don't move, I'll pick you up right now.

After sending this sentence, Bai Yuan buckled the phone to the desktop, her face pale.

She comforted herself, it didn't matter, as long as today's plan was successfully completed, it didn't matter to go for a trip in person.

It's just a mentally retarded person, and can't find any waves.

For a man like Su Qinghuan, Bai Cha being his fiancee is like leaving a stain on his life history. She would never allow this to happen.

Cultivate feelings?

Ah! She wanted to see if Su Qinghuan would continue to cultivate relationships with Bai Cha after seeing Bai Cha and other men on a blind date!

Twenty minutes later.

The white kite appeared near the villa area where Baicha lived.

She is not a resident here, so she can't get in.

Looking at the exquisite and luxurious villa, Bai Yuan had to admit that her heart was terribly sad.

Apart from the face that Bai Cha can see, she can't find any advantages at all. A group of partial births and good fate have become Su Qinghuan's fiancee inexplicably!

She can almost foresee how those fans will react if Baicha enters the entertainment circle under the name of Su Qinghuan's fiancee in the future!

Regardless of whether the fans admit it or not, but white tea can definitely make a big splash with its status.

That was not the scene she wanted to see.

Therefore, these two unmarried couples who have no feelings and want to cultivate feelings should be quickly strangled in the cradle!

Not even buds are allowed to come out!

She sent a text message to Bai Cha and told her to come down.

About ten minutes later, when Bai Yuan's patience was almost exhausted, the white tea arrived late.

Bai Yuan just turned her head, her breathing suddenly stagnated.

The girl in front of her is cute and cute, with a slapped head and a small face that is big in the palm of her hand. She is exquisite and beautiful, and her skin is jade-like. The clothes on her body are also the simplest dress, shirt and jeans.

But it's just this outfit that makes people beautiful and sweet.

With big watery eyes, simple and gentle, she is like a piece of white paper

Hey, I can't help but want to destroy it!

Bai Yuan put away her thoughts, with a sneer from the corners of her lips, "Hurry up and get in the car."

Bai Cha slowly climbed into the back seat, sitting in a well-behaved posture.

Through the rearview mirror, Bai Yuan noticed that the people behind had no make-up, and his face turned upside down.

Bai Yuan became more and more jealous.

She worked so hard to put on make-up for so long, and she was actually no better than plain white tea?

"White tea, didn't I say to see a friend? Why don't you wear makeup?"

Bai Cha tilted her head, reached out her hand and touched her small face, her eyes were full of innocence and looked at the person in front of her, "Because I am naturally beautiful! So I don't need makeup!"

Bai Yuan, "..." Are you special?

She stretched out a lipstick and handed it to Baicha, "Applying on this will make you look more complex."

The white tea has no red mouth. He looked at Bai Kite with a weird expression. He hesitated and slowly spit out another sentence, "I, I have a habit of cleanliness, and I am not used to using what others have used."

Bai Yuan's face became stiff, why didn't she know that this little mentally retarded person was so stunned?

The driver almost couldn't hold back his laughter, and it was very hard to hold back his smile, his face flushed red.