The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (63)

"Bai Cha!" Su Qinghuan was in a bad mood, and he interrupted her with a sullen face.

He couldn't even figure out why he would ask her this question, it was clearly to make himself unhappy.

He sighed, "I'm asking if you will be unhappy."

Chacha tilted her head and blinked her beautiful eyes, "Then will you make me unhappy?"

There was a little more anxiety in his usual soft voice.

Su Qinghuan's expression froze.

Looking at her blankly, he suddenly smiled.

The anger dissipated, he stretched out his hand, and hugged him into his arms, "No."

I will not make you unhappy.

So, that doesn't exist.

He shouldn't have asked that.

In case the little girl would not understand what he meant, he repeated solemnly, "I will never make you unhappy."

The calm voice is affectionate and bewitching.

Bai Cha was helpless, she opened her mouth and wanted to ask Su Qinghuan how far away it was forever.

The moment Qiqi opened her mouth, she yelled out loudly, so someone didn't say that sentence.

Qiqi, [Chacha, please read it to me again: Don't worry, no one can deceive me except you. 】

Although reluctantly.

Bai Cha repeated the same sentence.

"Don't worry, no one can deceive me except you."

The soft voice penetrated into the bottom of Su Qinghuan's heart, plucking at his heartstrings.

"Chacha." The strength in his hands intensified unconsciously.

That's great, he is the most special one to her.

Bai Cha nestled in his neck, and said nothing more, afraid of accidentally saying the wrong thing, after all, she could feel that Su Qinghuan was in a good mood now.

She silently kept the words just now firmly in her heart.

If she meets someone in the future, she can tell her to coax her.

Qiqi, [......] You're such a scumbag!

My chacha can't be that bad!

I must be delusional.

Bai Cha thought about it again, it seems... not quite right.

She should never meet another Su Qinghuan again.

People in this world are all different, and no one will be anyone.

She can say this sentence to Su Qinghuan, which can make Su Qinghuan get close to her, hug her, and even let him take advantage of her occasionally. It doesn't mean changing someone, this kind of situation can still happen...

Su Qinghuan's position in her heart, she thought: probably a little more important than she imagined.

As for how important it is, she still doesn't know yet.

But he was the first person she thought she wanted to care about on this strange plane.

Qiqi, [...] performing autism online.

Oh, it seems that its tea is not so scumbag... Well, continue to be autistic.

*

Su Qinghuan can't stay with her all the time, for the time being, he has accepted a few commercials before.

And there's a movie to be made.

His schedule also began to get tense.

In this regard, Baicha has no objection, after all, many lovers on TV cannot be together all the time.

He wants to work, he wants to make money, and she understands!

She is not a child anymore, she can live by herself.

These days, under Su Qinghuan's care, although she still doesn't understand many things, she still knows the most basic things, and she still has Qiqi, so there is nothing to be afraid of!

On the day Su Qinghuan went to the airport, Baicha woke up early on purpose and followed him to the airport.

Tsk, Su Qinghuan was so happy that he almost held the white tea high on the spot.

But he doesn't know.

after he left.

One person started such a conversation.

"Qiqi, I heard that there is a store near the airport that sells dried fruits, which are very delicious! Let's go buy some!"

Qiqi, [...] It suddenly began to feel sorry for the big-tailed wolf.