The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (52)

The girl in the photo, those beautiful eyes that seem to contain stars, and the whole person looks obedient and soft.

The facial features are indeed somewhat similar to Bai Yuan's.

But the two are obviously not of the same type.

Bai Yuan looks like a whore and stands up... and she can pretend to be a white lotus.

As for the white tea, they just want to hug and touch it...

Hmm, I still want to rub it.

etc......

There seems to be something wrong.

Aren't they here to tear up X?

Why did the style of painting suddenly become crooked?

When the fans were sad and entangled, Su Qinghuan asked his agent to release the previous evidence in a timely manner.

The screenshots and various record certificates all show one thing.

It was exposed before that the person in the video was Bai Yuan's matter, and it was completely planned by Bai Yuan herself.

Bai Yuan first approached Shui Jun, deliberately making many people mistake her for the person in the video.

Then put some 'evidence' secretly, what roommate said about the same clothes, and her specious attitude of not refuting or nodding, etc...

They were all planned by her.

When she realized that the matter was out of her control, she came forward to clarify, but she didn't want to, she couldn't control it.

Fans' thoughts are not something she can easily calculate.

After this wave of evidence came out, Bai Yuan's Weibo instantly sank.

The fans are so angry, what the hell, why are there such shameless people?

Single-handed planning? ? ?

Immediately afterwards, the students of the Film Academy dropped a message one after another.

The fans were so angry that they almost took out the 40-meter sword.

Bai Yuan and Bai Cha are sisters! ! !

This information not only shocked fans, but also shocked a wave of passers-by.

Wow! This is great.

It turned out that after tossing for a long time, he was robbing his sister's fiance?

Shameless!

Without further ado, the fans captured Bai Yuan's Weibo, and there were a lot of curses below.

【Ahhh! You are shameless! You coveted my brother, plotted against my brother, and even robbed my sister's fiancé! 】

[Apologies, apologies! You have the ability to calculate, you have the ability to apologize! 】

[See if we don't beat you to death! 】

......

This self-directed and self-acted scene was exposed in the end.

With the attitude of not being able to die alone, Bai Yuan dragged Qiao Weiwei into the water.

Anyway, she and Qiao Weiwei did all these things together.

Why is she scolded alone?

Therefore, Bai Yuan came forward to clarify at the request of many fans. Between the lines, she expressed a meaning: I didn't do it on purpose, I was instigated by others. Ren is Baicha's roommate...

Qiao Weiwei: mmp!

Most of the fans are girls, and girls are born with the ability to identify whores.

Bai Yuan's apology was clearly a standard Bailian sentence pattern.

After the fans confirmed that Qiao Weiwei was also involved in this matter, they broke out again, sending both Bai Yuan and Qiao Weiwei into the trending searches.

Qiao Weiwei, "..." I want to kill Bai Yuan!

After this happened, Bai Yuan naturally had no face to go to school again, at least she wanted to avoid the limelight.

On the white tea side, Su Qinghuan also asked for leave.

In any case, now is not the best time to show up.

Qiao Weiwei didn't expect that the fire would burn her so quickly, nor did she think that the final incident would become so big that even her normal life would be affected.

There are many fans of Su Qinghuan in the school.

After learning that Qiao Weiwei and Bai Yuan joined forces to plot, they almost hugged together and went to trouble Qiao Weiwei.