Extra (3)

Zhou Qinghuan opened four or five envelopes in a row.

I have never seen a normal confession letter.

All kinds of mess, in short, in his eyes, these love letters are hot chicken!

With a cold face, he changed hands and threw it to Ning Feng.

"Throw it all away."

Ning Feng, who was watching the play secretly, "???" You won't throw it yourself?

The trash can so close?

Do you want to have a sense of ritual when throwing love letters?

Ning Feng was stunned, but he didn't dare to say anything more. He silently accepted the letter and threw it into the trash can.

He couldn't help but sigh, it's so shameless to rob his brother Zhou of his wife.

If it was based on the past, he guessed that Brother Zhou would go up and find out these love letter writers one by one, and then beat them all up!

Probably, the only way to vent the hatred in my heart.

As for now?

Brother Zhou has really changed, and his temper has improved a lot.

While he was thinking, he heard a soft voice, "..." Tsk, he suddenly knew why his brother Zhou had such a good temper.

Chacha tugged at Zhou Qinghuan's sleeve full of curiosity, "Brother Zhou? Are those letters pretty?"

Listen, is this something a normal person can ask?

Zhou Qinghuan's face was dark, and he resisted the urge to hit someone, "It's not good-looking, it's not good-looking at all!"

Ah! The daughter-in-law received a bunch of love letters, turned around and asked him if the love letters were good?

I'm afraid I want to piss him off.

Chacha looked suspicious, "It's not good-looking? Then why are you laughing while watching?" Don't think I didn't see it, your mood has obviously changed!

Therefore, if it is not good-looking, it must be fake!

Zhou Qinghuan, who was suddenly choked up, "..." The reason why he laughed was naturally because those love letters were indeed very spicy.

If it was him who made the move, he would definitely be able to beat those people by a dozen blocks!

Someone is quite confident, with contempt on his face.

"Cha Bao, I'll send you a nicer letter in the evening, okay? You can't read those messy ones casually. If someone hands you these in the future, you can throw them to Xiao Fengzi."

After all, it wasn't just any letter that was worth throwing into the trash can with his own hands.

Ning Feng chuckled, and gradually guessed what his brother Zhou was thinking.

With all due respect, under such circumstances, Brother Zhou would be slapped in the face... He waited quietly to watch the show.

It turns out.

Zhou Qinghuan was indeed slapped in the face by himself.

night.

Chacha looked at Zhou Qinghuan expectantly, "Brother Zhou, didn't you say that you wanted to give me a super nice letter?"

Brother Zhou bowed his head very guilty, "...I, I will prepare."

"...That's great." Chacha felt a little disappointed.

The expected letter is gone.

But it doesn't matter, wait until tomorrow!

——

Late night.

Ning Feng fell asleep and woke up in a daze. He was about to go to the bathroom, but unexpectedly, there was a person standing not far from the bed.

He was so frightened that his whole body trembled, and he lost all sleepiness immediately.

He subconsciously turned on the light, but suddenly realized that the person standing was his brother Zhou.

"......"

He sighed while clutching his little heart.

"Brother Zhou? You you you don't sleep most of the night, what are you doing?" But he was scared to death.

It's terrible!

Zhou Qinghuan glanced at him faintly, "I'm writing a love letter."

Ning Feng, "......"

Three seconds later.

Ning Feng couldn't help it, and laughed out loud, hahahahahaha...

Heaven has reincarnation.

Didn't you say love letters are easy to write?

Didn't you throw all the love letters sent to Brother Cha by other people's homes into the trash can?

You wrote a love letter that is more perfect than those!