Extra (2)

Chacha stared blankly at her empty hands, with a dazed look on her face.

"Brother Zhou?"

Zhou Qinghuan looked back at her.

Qi is really angry.

Annoyed is really annoyed.

However, every time I saw her soft little face, all the anger dissipated.

There is absolutely no way to take her.

He sighed helplessly, "Chacha, you have to remember that pink envelopes are not allowed in the future."

"Huh? Well, I'll listen to you." Pink envelopes are not accepted.

Well, remember!

"Then we go to eat now?" She blinked.

Obviously didn't take the pile of love letters to heart.

Zhou Qinghuan raised his hand and pressed his temple, and nodded pamperingly, "Okay, it's all up to you."

The little girl is heartless.

Say she doesn't understand, and she really doesn't understand. After all, before she had time to open this pile of love letters, he threw them all into the trash can.

I have no idea what was written in it.

As for curiosity?

That doesn't even exist.

Except for food, she has never been curious about anything.

——

Zhou Qinghuan, who thought he had a chance to win, never thought of it.

the next day.

His family's Chabao has another pile of envelopes with hearts painted on them.

Only this time, it's not pink.

There are envelopes of various colors, green, red, white, purple... But, there is no pink one.

However, after seeing him, the little girl told him proudly.

"Brother Zhou, look! I didn't accept the pink envelope, I'm super obedient!"

Her wet eyes were shining brightly, and it was written all over her face: Come and praise me!

Zhou Qinghuan, "..." I'm so... autistic.

I am autistic!

The little cutie is no longer cute, the little cutie has become a little fool!

Zhou Qinghuan was so angry that he didn't answer Chacha for three minutes.

Ning Feng hid aside very honestly, quietly not saying a word.

At a time like this, who would foolishly run to get into trouble?

Shouldn't he be beaten to death by Brother Zhou?

terrible!

His brother Cha is even more powerful and domineering, tsk, a bunch of love letters, poor brother Zhou!

Miserable!

Chacha stood there holding a bunch of colorful envelopes, staring blankly at Brother Zhou getting angry.

"..." At a loss, a little dazed.

She looked at Brother Zhou, and then at the envelope.

what to do?

At a loss.

She confiscated the pink one, why are you still angry?

Qiqi, 【............】

It really couldn't stand it anymore, and complained to its host, [Chacha, that's because he doesn't want to see you receive so many envelopes. 】

Chacha, "???"

That's great.

I understand.

She hugged the envelope, and with a clatter, it all fell onto Zhou Qinghuan's desk.

"Brother Zhou, don't be angry, I will give you all these, and I will give you all the envelopes I receive in the future."

She understands that her brother Zhou is not happy because he didn't receive the envelope.

She may feel that she is not as popular as her.

Hey, trifles!

Qiqi, [...]

Suddenly feeling sorry for Zhou Qinghuan...

However, its Cha Cha is also very good, and this kind of thing can be hit by mistake.

Simply amazing!

In fact, Zhou Qinghuan was really coaxed by Chacha's cute appearance.

He glanced at the colorful love letter in disgust. He wanted to throw it into the trash can but felt it was inappropriate.

He wanted to take a look at the envelopes.

What level are these people who wrote love letters to his family's Cha Bao!

So, under Chacha's gaze, Zhou Qinghuan opened the first envelope.

With just one glance, he threw it aside.

The first letter: lack of words, what kind of love and liking, this is also called a love letter? Don't know how to write the word euphemism?

The second letter: What's the mess? Literally? Don't you know how to be more straightforward?

The third letter: .........