The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (31)

Meng Tongye saw that his goal had been achieved.

The corner of her lips twitched, and Dese's smile flashed past, without being caught by anyone.

Seeing that things were moving in another direction, Qiao Weiwei looked dazed.

After she reacted, she quickly clarified, "Don't guess wildly! Cha Cha is not that kind of person!"

However, her words obviously didn't make any difference.

Meng Tongye, who was muddling the water, turned around and left proudly, huh, vulnerable!

As far as the current situation is concerned, she doesn't even need Bai Yuan, who is timid, to discuss countermeasures. What kind of collusion and what plan must be foolproof. After all, she is not a group of counselors?

Look, what did she make these people guess like?

Man, can lift you to a high place, or in the blink of an eye, drag you down from a high place, and then step on your feet...

Qiao Weiwei's eyes turned red with anxiety. She wanted to make a call with Bai Cha, but found that the mobile phone number she had saved when she first saw her freshman year had already become empty.

No way, she had to rush back to the dormitory.

I just ran into the white tea that was packing things up, "Chacha, what are you doing?"

Bai Cha turned her head and glanced at her, "I'm packing things up, the bed here, I am not used to sleeping, so I just moved outside to live."

There are so many delicious foods out there.

Unlike the cafeteria, it's just like preventing students from eating more, the food is terribly unpalatable.

Qiao Weiwei was taken aback.

Just as Meng Tongye walked in, there were only three of them in the dormitory, and she was too lazy to pretend, and closed the door of the room, staring at Bai Cha with a mocking look.

"Move outside to live? Baicha, it seems that you are outside, and you really have a benefactor!"

Bai Yuan didn't even move out, but Bai Cha moved out suddenly?

Isn't there a gold master?

Unexpectedly, what she said casually was really wrong.

Since there is a gold master, it may be possible that this face suddenly became so beautiful, and it was also a result of plastic surgery.

If it wasn't for plastic surgery, then there were so good-looking words before, why did everyone use white tea to describe it as dumb and ugly in the past?

Almost isolated by the class...

Such a person, she doesn't believe that the current white tea club is a natural beauty.

The malice on Meng Tongye's body was very obvious, and Bai Cha frowned unhappy. Although he didn't know what the gold master meant, it was definitely not a good word.

"If you move outside, you have a gold master. So many people in the school live outside. Do so many people have a gold master? Okay, I understand. When I see those people in the future, I have to ask them too. , Is there a gold master outside as you said..."

Baicha took a slow sentence.

Meng Tongye's face changed again and again, "You are crazy!" Who would run to ask if there is a gold master?

If Bai Cha ran to ask, Meng Tongye wouldn't be chased and beaten by a bunch of people in the future?

She didn't come up in a sigh of anger, panting hard, her expression unhappy.

His eyes were staring straight at the white tea, full of malice.

Bai Cha tilted his head, "Tsk, these eyes are so beautiful, but... not so pure, it's a pity."

Envy, hatred, and concealed the purest light of those eyes, making them ugly.

"Oh, by the way, you must remember not to move out of the dormitory in the future, otherwise you must have a funder outside."

Meng Tongye's face was pale, "..."

Bai Cha didn't have much interest in Meng Tongye. Seeing that people were so angry with her, she turned around and took out a signed album from the drawer, and then handed it to Qiao Weiwei.

"Since Su Qinghuan is your male god, then this is for you!"