The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (24)

Su Qinghuan, who had teased up a large wave of fans, lay on the sofa with the quilt and slept on the sofa after posting Weibo.

He decided to spend the evening on the sofa.

Because the sofa is soft and fragrant.

As for the bed in the bedroom? Live by yourself!

The sofa is the best, do not accept rebuttal!

the next morning.

Su Qinghuan wakes up early, he has not forgotten today's task, and he still has to send white tea to school today.

Not only that, he was as caring as him, and made a hearty breakfast.

He planned to use practical actions to tell Bai Cha that he really wanted to grab her stomach first!

As for white tea, as always, he didn't need him to call her. Following the fragrance, he would climb down from the bed and walk in front of him.

Baicha's eyes were sleepy, and the moment he saw the breakfast, his eyes lit up suddenly.

"Su, Su Qinghuan...You are so kind!"

Su Hao Ren Qing Huan touched her head with a smile, "Hurry up and wash, and I will send you to school after breakfast later."

"Yeah!" Bai Cha turned around and ran away choked with her slippers.

"Qiqi, I always feel that I have overlooked something..."

Baicha washed her face and asked in a daze.

Qiqi, [...] Silly Chacha, Big Tail Wolf has left you here to sleep all night, and you haven't reacted yet!

Really, really wasted it to teach her every day!

But will it take the initiative to remind you of such things?

No!

It also has a mission!

[Chacha, don't think too much about it. After washing up early, you can have breakfast, and then today is the first day of class. Don't eat it. 】

Qiqi changed the subject calmly.

It's a tea shop, people are stupid and deceive, so I don't need to bother to talk about other things at all!

happy!

I don't know that I have been sold by Qiqi several times inadvertently, "..."

Being stupid is impossible to be stupid! It is impossible to be deceived by being deceived!

Later, when the white tea was in the plane, familiar with various operations and common sense, and became an old driver, the first thing he did was to pit a handful of Qiqi!

Ah! Relying on her young and ignorant, put her in someone's arms?

Really think she is a vegetarian?

This is something later, so I won't mention it for the time being.

After breakfast, Su Qinghuan wanted to deliver the white tea to the vicinity of the school, but was rejected by the white tea of ​​course.

"Although, I am your fiancée now, but I can't ask for it for a while. If I eat and drink for so long, you have to send me to school and be a driver for me... This is not suitable, I walk, I will be able to walk soon. School! You don't need to pick me up again..."

Baicha, let's go, let Su Qinghuan's face be dazed.

"..." So, did he forget the benefit of being a driver? ? ?

In terms of white tea, King Su has always filled himself with chicken soup.

Well, it doesn't matter, this benefit is gone, but in the future, she can often sleep here.

People, keep your eyes on the long-term and look forward!

Su Qinghuan smiled and nodded, and after giving the room card to Baicha, he asked a few more words.

Well, as for what to ask?

Su Qinghuan's original words are like this, "Chacha, you have to stay away from the boys in the school. If there are boys who want to be friends with you, don't pay attention to them. They are all bad guys. They... will Grab your food!

No one will come to be friends with you for no reason, you have to know how to distinguish, don't be abducted by others! Remember, if you don't understand, you must tell me."