The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (54)

Goodbye Su Qinghuan.

is on the phone screen.

It turns out that the boy in white clothes back then has become the male god in many hearts.

Look, he is still so good.

And she... The Qiao family lost, and she became a child of an ordinary family.

She had no choice but to bury that feeling deep in her heart.

Later... In order to get in touch with him at close range, she applied for the film academy and became a student of the film academy as she wished.

She wants to get closer to him...

it is a pity.

In the end, she couldn't control her jealousy.

Plotting, framing... She has never been soft on Bai Cha.

However, I am still not reconciled, what should I do? Qiao Weiwei looked up at the sky with a gloomy expression.

*

Su Qinghuan asked Bai Cha for a three-day leave.

In three days, the popularity of discussions on the Internet has also decreased a little bit.

The names of Baicha and Su Qinghuan still occupy the top spot.

Su Qinghuan was very distressed and worried that various situations would happen after Bai Cha returned to school.

Bizarre, a heartless person who doesn't think there's anything wrong with it at all.

In addition to staring at the food, the two eyes are still staring at the food.

Su Yingdi was depressed.

Does food look as good as him?

Is it a fake beauty?

Bai Cha argued with him very seriously, "I'm sure it's a fake beauty! What's the use of being good-looking? You can't eat it!"

Of course she still prefers food to beauty.

King Su, "..."

Bai Cha also knew something about what happened on the Internet in the past few days.

Qiqi talked to her about science from time to time, and she also understood why Su Qinghuan asked her for leave.

She thinks that Su Qinghuan may really be thinking too much.

Just fans, they are all cute!

Even if there are fans who lose their minds, she is not afraid!

Anyway, he couldn't beat her.

Qi Qi, [That's right! My tea is great! 】

After three days, Su Qinghuan still wanted to ask for leave for her again, but Baicha was not happy about it anymore. Although she liked to eat delicious food, she couldn't let her go out!

She felt that she had to solve this problem, well, she could discuss it with Su Qinghuan's fans.

Baicha and Qiqi communicated for a while, and each of them came up with a solution: live broadcast.

She can start a live broadcast for many people to see.

then.

As soon as Su Qinghuan walked into the living room after finishing dinner, he saw Baicha seriously fumbling with his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Huh? I want to broadcast live, I'm applying for an account!"

"???"live streaming?

Su Qinghuan was stunned. He hurried over to take a look, only to see that someone was seriously applying for an account and filling in the information...

Before he could open his mouth, Bai Cha spoke out his thoughts, with a serious and well-behaved appearance, especially those pair of star eyes... Heh! Acting cute?

OK, you win!

His family, Chacha, said that he wanted to interact with fans and discuss with them.

She is going to school, don't come to block her, don't follow her... Be peaceful and friendly.

Well, this idea is still quite naive.

But what can be done?

What Chacha wanted to do, he had to help her.

He took out his mobile phone and logged into the account of the live broadcast that he hadn't used for a long time.

As soon as he entered, fans cheered.

[What the hell? In my lifetime, I actually saw Brother Su's live broadcast! 】

【Ahhh! Excited! 】

[Suspect I'm dreaming, but I don't want to wake up! 】

......

When the fans screamed wildly and the number of people in the live broadcast room increased.

Bai Cha's cute and cute face suddenly appeared on the screen.

The fans, "???" looked confused.

Ten faces are dumbfounded.

Everyone is confused...