Young Master Su's Little Fairy (1 - 10)

The peach blossoms are too beautiful to behold, and the petals are flying with the wind.

Chacha opened her eyes and saw this scene.

This time, she found a place to sit down very calmly.

Then, he groped around on his body.

Found a bag of preserves.

She lowered her eyes, and stuffed one into her mouth as usual.

For a long time, she said weakly.

"Qiqi, the candied fruit is no longer sweet..."

[Chacha, don't be unhappy, we will meet him again. 】

Seeing Chacha like this, Qi Qi felt extremely heartbroken.

Its Chacha should have a bright and moving smile no matter what time it is, why did it see loneliness on her face?

"......Um."

Chacha curled her lips and stuffed two more candied fruit into her mouth.

"Wo, Wo is, suddenly remembered, I still owe Di Hancheng a reward."

Well, the candied fruit is still not sweet enough.

She looked at the remaining candied fruit, carefully rewrapped it and put it back in her arms.

There is only so much left, save some food.

Although it's not sweet, it was given to her by Di Hancheng.

It seems that apart from this bag of candied fruit, she has no other contact with him before...

Chacha only felt more and more pain in her heart.

She frowned, "Qiqi, hurry up and enter the next plane, I feel uncomfortable."

【good! 】

[By the way, Chacha, the wish you made by setting up lanterns in the previous plane will come true in the next plane! 】

"Huh? Really?"

【real! 】

Chacha's gloomy mood finally recovered a bit.

Rich second generation hey! Or the rich generation!

Anyway, the super super rich ones!

*

Chacha stared dumbfounded at the very simple environment around her, and suddenly became confused.

"Qiqi? Are you sure this is the rich second generation, not the negative second generation???"

A bed, a desk, a computer, and a few other devices she doesn't understand.

And then... gone?

Gone? ? ?

She raised her hand in disbelief and rubbed her eyes, then opened her eyes, and found that the environment in front of her still hadn't changed. She was barely sure that she was indeed not dreaming.

"Qiqi???"

With a dark face, Chacha shouted again.

Qiqi, who was also confused, said tremblingly, "Cha, Chacha, wait for me to check, logically speaking, this kind of mistake should not be made." 】

Chacha, "Oh, I'll wait for your explanation."

Three minutes later.

Qiqi calmed down.

[Chacha, you are indeed a rich second generation in this plane, there is no problem with your identity, and your family is also rich, but the original owner fell out with the family...]