The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (23)

Bai Cha followed Su Qinghuan to the new apartment, only to find that the decoration style here was similar to his previous villa.

It's just that the room in this apartment is not full of pink like the room she lived in before.

It seems that besides pink, other colors are also good-looking?

In terms of color, as long as it is not too ugly, she can barely ignore it.

Immediately, the tip of her nose moved, and she tilted her head to follow the fragrance and walked to the kitchen. Sure enough, she saw a lot of food.

"Su Qinghuan, you, you..."

She was so excited that she didn't even finish her words.

"It's all for you."

After the white tea had finished eating, he lay on the sofa and touched his chubby belly, and smiled happily.

"Qiqi, it's so good, I go to bed after eating, so happy."

[...I feel very happy too! 】

"You take a break first, and I'll clean up."

"Yeah."

Bai Cha squinted and yawned a few times, well, so sleepy.

What do you say? Full of warmth, sleepiness...

Su Qinghuan moved very lightly. He sat not far from Baicha, quietly watching her sleeping face and the mobile phone beside him, time passed by a little bit.

At about eleven o'clock, the corner of his lips twitched.

Slowly walked over, held the person in his arms, and walked towards the room.

Hiss~

The person in his arms was light and soft, and Su Qinghuan felt itchy inexplicably.

When he put the person on the bed, his wrist moved slightly, and Bai Cha asked in a daze, "What's the matter?"

"I will take you back to your room to sleep. You will sleep here for one night. The school dormitory is now closed and you can't get in. I will call you to get up early tomorrow morning for class."

Su Qinghuan's voice was very soft, bewitching.

Bai Cha gave a hum, not paying much attention to it.

He talked a lot, Bai Cha, who was sleepy and couldn't open his eyes, couldn't think about the meaning of his words...subconsciously nodded and then nodded.

It's unreasonable to look well-behaved.

Su Qinghuan looked at Baicha, took a deep breath, helped her cover the quilt, and hurriedly turned and left.

"..." Phew, my heartbeat is so fast!

Breathing is also a bit messy.

It seemed that she was still carrying her residual warmth in her hand, this feeling... it was amazing!

He sat alone on the sofa where the white tea had been lying on, smirking from time to time.

The usual dignity looks different at all.

After a long time, he took out his phone and took a selfie. Su Qinghuan, who hadn't posted a selfie for ten thousand years, posted a selfie.

In the selfie, his eyebrows are smiling, warm and happy.

Some fans quickly smelled an unusual breath.

[Ahhhhhhh! Brother, are you in love? 】

[Why did you take a selfie suddenly? Why are you so happy in the selfie? Like a man in love? ? ? 】

[Which vixen hooked you away? 】

[My brother has received the certificate, and the other half is me! Shy.jpg】

[Nonsense, I'm brother's girlfriend! 】

【Ah! It is impossible for a mortal to fall in love. How can a brother who has no female friends fall in love? 】

......

A bunch of fans, the one commented below is in full swing.

At the same time, it also attracted a lot of attention and speculation.

However, Su Qinghuan's fans have followed him for several years, and they know more or less what kind of person he is.

In the circle, they are notoriously not close to women.

Therefore, even if he posted a selfie, no one really thought about him in the direction of falling in love.

The speculation in the comments is nothing more than gagging.

After a few words and some nothing, it passed.

No one thought that the most unlikely thing would actually happen.

--------------------

Guys, This arc has nearly 70 chapters, and so does the next arc. Would y'all like to to have the complete book here on wattpad or just 2 arcs?