The Tyrant's Pamper (31 - 40)

Well, her pastries are gone.

Gone......

Father Xue looked at Di Hancheng who was in a very happy mood.

Then look at the dazed and slightly aggrieved good daughter.

He was so angry that he jumped up on the spot and shouted, "You are shameless!"

Even grab a pastry?

Just grab it, why did you snatch it from your good daughter? ? ?

Such a good little girl, how dare you do it?

Di Hancheng gave him a cool look, as if to say: What is a face? Why do you have to face?

That expression made Father Xue tremble with anger.

Seeing that the situation was not right, Prince Yue quickly reached out and pulled Father Xue out of the carriage.

"General Xue! General Xue calm down!" That's the emperor!

Don't scold on the spot like this!

Don't look at his imperial brother's temper is a little better now, who knows what he will do in the next second?

If you just shake your face, how can you curse people directly like this?

The more anxious Di Han was, his brow was sweating.

His imperial brother is also trying to die, so he has to tease General Xue when he is around?

It's all right now, General Xue was completely offended, and General Xue scolded Brother Huang again... How will this end?

Looking at the scene of the sudden commotion, Chacha finally came to her senses.

She tilted her head to look at Di Hancheng, then reached out and brought the remaining half to his mouth.

Di Hancheng, "!!!" So good!

He opened his mouth to swallow the pastry, only to find it extremely sweet.

Sweet, soft and fragrant.

Chacha lowered her eyes, pinched another piece and stuffed it into his mouth, then muttered softly, "Just say what you want, I won't deny you..."

When Di Hancheng heard her words, his heart almost melted, how could he be so obedient?

Obediently want his life!

As for General Xue calling him shameless just now?

Sorry, I don't have time to argue with you right now.

I want to eat the pastry fed by my little cutie!

Besides, what is a face?

Why face?

Di Hancheng looked at the well-behaved little girl, but couldn't hold back in the end. He raised his hand and touched her head, "It's still early, let's go for a stroll outside first, and then go to the restaurant for dinner, okay?"

"Okay." When Chacha nodded, she stuffed another piece of pastry into his mouth.

Leng is relying on a few pieces of pastries to coax Di Hancheng into a ecstasy!

The little prince outside was already dumbfounded.

When did the emperor become so easy to coax? You have changed, you are no longer the brother I know.

Oh no.

To be precise, you are coaxing the little girl...

Father Xue's expression was subtle, and he didn't know what he was thinking.