Extra (1)

Ever since Chacha said that sentence by mistake.

Zhou Qinghuan seemed to be crazy.

Apart from reading books in class, talking with Chacha after class, eating, sleeping and going to the toilet every day, there is nothing else to do.

Like a custom made robot.

Ning Feng felt even more bitter.

He didn't expect his Brother Zhou to be so serious.

I don't know what kind of stimulation I received. Although I was serious before, I still have a little spare time.

Now?

What the hell, except for the things that must be done, it all becomes learning to read books...

It's almost like a different person.

Seeing that Brother Zhou has become so serious, he has to keep up with the progress.

then......

In the eyes of outsiders: It's over, these two brothers are completely crazy, hopeless...

Chacha is gratified.

If she knew that a word could make Brother Zhou work so hard, she would have said it earlier.

Moreover, Brother Zhou and Xiao Fengzi's IQs seemed to be online suddenly, and they rarely asked her any more questions.

This feeling is so good!

Qiqi's heart was in a mess, [...] it was wrong.

Even if his Chacha was tricked again, but in the end, it was Zhou Qinghuan who suffered the most.

Well, it wants to apologize to Zhou Qinghuan.

It shouldn't call him a dog man.

After all, Chacha is the most powerful one!

So what if Chacha likes Zhou Qinghuan?

It's different for him, so what?

None of this is important, the important thing is that Chacha hasn't realized what he wants, that is to say... big pig's trotters, please continue chasing your wife hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Qiqi almost went crazy laughing.

Just making tea without being aware of his own intentions is enough to make Zhou Qinghuan collapse.

No rush, no rush, it's still a long time.

It plays slowly.

You can see it, but you can't eat it.

I can catch it, but I can't hold it...

Tsk, sour.

——

During the college entrance examination.

Both Zhou Qinghuan and Ning Feng played very well.

Naturally, Chacha played well.

The three of them were admitted to the same university. As for majors, with Zhou Qinghuan's temperament, of course they had to follow in Chacha's footsteps.

Whatever Chacha learns, he learns.

Um? Ning Feng?

Without a doubt, of course he followed Brother Zhou.

Chacha held hands with Zhou Qinghuan, plus a light bulb, Ning Feng. As soon as he entered university, he almost became the focus of everyone's eyes.

After all, these three were well-known figures in their original school.

Especially tea tea.

The name is bigger than Zhou Qinghuan's.

Rumors: Brother Cha is the only one who can tame Zhou Qinghuan.

Naturally, the name surpassed Zhou Qinghuan.

Zhou Qinghuan is very proud of this, huh? Before he made a move, someone already put his and Chacha's names together?

This is very good, very good, so that no one will take advantage of his family's Chacha in the future.

However, Zhou Qinghuan still underestimated the popularity of his Chacha.

The little girl is beautiful, delicate, pretty and soft, and looks a little sweet.

This kind of tea, no matter where it is placed, will have a lot of popularity.

Even though he's watching her all the time, there's always a time to relax, like when he's going to the bathroom.

In just three minutes, one back and forth.

Zhou Qinghuan found out that his little girl had an extra stack of pink envelopes in her hand.

And the kind that draws love.

Zhou Qinghuan, "........."

What about me?

Just leave for three minutes?

Who dares to rob my wife?

He was so angry that he threw the stack of love letters into the trash can.