The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (55)

The fans were stunned, and even the barrage that had just started frenziedly stopped for an instant.

They stared blankly at the screen, at a loss.

They came to see their male god, why did the person who appeared was a super cute little girl?

Um?

etc.

The little girl seemed familiar.

She, she, she... She is the woman their brother personally admitted! ! !

Shock! Stupid! envious! envy! unhappy!

All kinds of complex emotions poured into the hearts of fans.

Okay, this is not the most important thing, the most important thing is:

Why does she appear on the screen?

Isn't this Su Qinghuan's account?

What does she want to do?

Did she come to protest?

The fans' hearts were once again in a mess, but the thoughts in their heads were like galloping horses, and they didn't even want to start the barrage.

They are afraid that they will not be able to control themselves.

Can't they give these poor fans a little bit of buffer time?

During this period of time, so many things happened, and Brother Su did not show any signs of a public relationship. In just a few days, their moods were ups and downs, like falling off a cliff, and then working hard from the bottom of the cliff. Climbing up, before he could stand still, he was kicked to the bottom of the cliff again with a slap...

My heart hurts so bad I can't breathe.

The news of 'Su Qinghuan's live broadcast' has long been posted on the Internet by fans.

The first-hand information is called a fast one.

The black fans who followed originally wanted to ridicule, but they didn't want to burst into earth-shattering laughter immediately after seeing who the person was on the phone screen.

[Hahahahahaha, I died laughing so hard. 】

【Me too. 】

[I'm starting to feel sorry for those fans. 】

[I thought it was my brother, but I didn't want to see my rival in love! 】

[Laughing and crying. 】

[Seek the psychological shadow area of ​​fans. 】

【Are you really not afraid of powder removal? 】

......

The fans were in a bad mood at first, but they were ridiculed by the black fans, and they immediately went to war.

Scold directly on the barrage.

[My brother spoils his wife, do you have any opinions? 】

[If you have any opinions, you are holding back! 】

......

Fan: How angry!

But at this time, they can't follow the wishes of the black fans, they can't fight among themselves, they have to scold the black fans first, and then close the door to deal with their own affairs.

Crying, grievance! But you must not be seen as a joke by black fans.

Bai Cha looked at the camera for a while, and then at Su Qinghuan who was sitting on the opposite sofa.

Well, the first live broadcast, I was a little flustered.

[Chacha don't panic, come on, let's make an introduction first! 】

Bai Cha nodded, "Yes."

Self introduction.

She sat upright facing the camera, obediently like a child, with a soft and waxy voice, "Good evening everyone, my name is Baicha."

Black fans and Su fans who are at war, "???"

What did they just hear?

The little girl has a nice voice!

Rarely, his sight was diverted from the barrage to Bai Cha's body.

The little girl smiled at them, then waved again.

"..." How cute!

This is the first thought of everyone watching the live broadcast on the screen of their mobile phone.

The white tea in the camera looks not only cute, but also has particularly good skin.

She didn't turn on the beauty filter at all. If you take a closer look, you will find that she didn't even put on a basic light makeup.

Collagen all over the face.

Oh, envy! I want to touch it!

Especially when the little girl smiles, she is so sweet!

Their hearts are so sweet that they almost melt.

The beautiful eyes seemed to be filled with stars, shining brightly.

What kind of baby is this!

They want to snatch it in their pockets!

At this moment, black fans and Su fans completely forgot their original purpose.

But that's okay, it doesn't matter.