The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (36)

Qiao Weiwei still looks very generous, "Chacha, it doesn't matter, we are good friends, don't be so polite between the two."

What's wrong, Bai Cha, who has always been so talkative, changed his face suddenly.

"You are wrong, we are not good friends."

A good friend would not radiate such strong malice towards her.

Even though Qiao Weiwei was trying to hide, there was always a moment when she was keenly caught by her.

Even, the malice was stronger than what Meng Tongye had exuded at the beginning.

She frowned, very unhappy.

She lacks common sense, but she is not stupid.

Qiqi noticed something and hurriedly calmed the emotions of the white tea.

【what! Chacha, let's calm down, let's not get angry! 】

While comforting, it scolded Qiao Weiwei.

Spicy chicken! How dare to deceive Chacha's feelings!

Excessive! fraud!

After scolding, Qiqi looked very pleased again, and her host was getting smarter and smarter!

Without saying anything, Qiao Weiwei's uneasy and kind intentions have already been discovered.

Well, smarter than it!

Qiao Weiwei's face changed suddenly, and she didn't seem to expect that Bai Cha would suddenly say something like this, and the corner of her lips was a little stiff with a smile.

"Chacha? We are not good friends, then what are we? You gave me an album, I invited you to dinner, and I even turned my face with Meng Tongye for you, can't you still regard me as your good friend?"

The gentle voice seemed to be bewitching, like a poppy in full bloom.

Her eyes are also very beautiful, they look innocent and sincere, and those words seem to be extraordinarily sincere.

But Bai Cha shook his head.

"It's not like that." In the beautiful eyes, the starlight that has always been shining is a little dim.

She looked at Qiao Weiwei seriously and stubbornly, with uncontrollable anger in her chest.

In a moment, the anger was fleeting.

It seems that Qiao Weiwei is not that important to her either.

Therefore, she is not very angry anymore, she is not an important person anyway.

I was deceived, and it seemed to be only a little unpleasant!

Well, eat one more bowl of rice at night! The mood will be beautiful again.

She thought for a few seconds, then looked at Qiao Weiwei again, her tone was as soft as ever, but it was implicitly sharp, "Obviously you have been good friends with Meng Tongye for a year and a half, and I just praised you for your good looks, so you can go with her. Clear the boundaries...Do you think I'm stupid?"

Chacha is not stupid!

Cha Cha just doesn't want to expose it.

The smile on Qiao Weiwei's face constricted, "You suspected me a long time ago? Then why did you give me Su Qinghuan's album? You have been very close to me these days, are you lying to me?"

Bai Cha is entangled, how would she answer these questions?

"It's not that I suspect you, it's that you pretended to be too fake, saying that you care about me, but also care too fake. As for Su Qinghuan's album, I still have a lot anyway..." Moreover, Su Qinghuan said, I'll give it to you!

In the last half of the sentence, she didn't say a word, quietly whispering in her heart.

Qiao Weiwei was surprised by her words.

As if thinking of something, she sneered at Baicha.

"Heh! I just said, how could a little white flower like you who don't know anything get Bai Yuan out of the dormitory! It turns out that you are the one with the deepest thoughts!"

Bai Cha became more and more dissatisfied, "Although I don't understand what you said, and I don't know your purpose, but, my family Qiqi said that if someone else hurts you, you must return it, but when someone else didn't do anything, Don't do anything to others casually, that's not a good boy who knows how to be polite!

You didn't do anything to me, so I pretended not to know anything. "