Your Highness, I'm Super Obedient (1 - 10)

"From today onwards, you are candidates for His Royal Highness's companions. No matter what your background was before you entered the palace, now that you are in this palace, you must remember to keep yourselves safe..."

A shrill voice rang in his ears.

Chacha was stunned.

She was among the crowd, cautiously raised her head and took a sneak peek.

Strange environment, strange plane.

Immediately afterwards, the eunuch who had just spoken turned and left.

Seeing that figure getting farther and farther away, until it disappeared.

Several men around laughed.

"It's just a eunuch, how dare you bluff in front of me? Do you know who my father is? Hmph!"

"Hey, Brother Li, keep a low profile."

......

hear the sound.

Chacha turned her head and glanced along the voice.

It's like watching a fool.

Qi Qi was puzzled, with a look of doubt, 【? ? ? 】

Chacha silently communicated with Qiqi and explained, "In TV dramas, most of the people who jump like this at the beginning are cannon fodder and won't survive an episode."

Qiqi, 【............】

This explanation is so powerful that it leaves no words.

Immediately, Chacha quietly found a corner and stood there.

Qiqi, [Chacha? What are you doing? 】

"Oh, I'm waiting for you to introduce the plot to me."

The crown prince accompanied her, and she...was obviously disguised as a man. In this case, of course, she had to figure out her identity first.

Otherwise, what if it becomes cannon fodder?

Qiqi, 【Chacha, trust me, you are a person with a halo, you won't be cannon fodder, that's not something we have to worry about...】

Chacha, "...Oh, but I don't quite believe you."

Because you are so stupid.

Qiqi, who was mercilessly hit, silently presented the plot of this plane.

Its Chacha has changed, and it has become disgusted with it.

Chacha before has never been like this.

It depends on each other for life.

later......

Oh, and here comes the dog man.

Shamelessly robbed it of its place in Chacha's heart...

*

The original owner Ning Cha.

The second lady of the Prime Minister's Mansion.

The Prime Minister's Mansion can be regarded as the natal home of the third prince's mother, Concubine Yue.

After Concubine Yue passed away.

Ning Xiang got closer and closer to the third prince, and the two tried every means to shake the prince's position.

Unfortunately, it has been unsuccessful.

Seeing that the third prince has reached the age to marry.