The Big Boss' Cutie (11-20)

After Ning Feng caught up, he saw his brother Zhou staring at the mirror in a daze.

He leaned over in a daze and stared at the mirror for a full minute, but he didn't see anything wrong with the mirror.

"Brother Zhou? How good is this mirror?"

Zhou Qinghuan's eyes turned cold, and he glanced at Ning Feng, who was not very intelligent.

Tsk, I suddenly felt that Ning Feng was a bit of an eyesore.

He squinted his eyes, and the corners of his lips curled slightly.

"Have you taken a fancy to that silly little cutie?"

Ning Feng shivered all over at first, then touched his arm subconsciously, hissing, why does he feel a little cold.

Immediately afterward, he went through Brother Zhou's words in his mind.

Dumb little cutie?

cute?

"Brother Zhou, where is the cutie staying? That's called being soft, not being dumb." If you do this, you won't have a wife, you know?

Ning Feng beeped softly in his heart.

How can you say that the little girl is staying?

Obviously so cute, soft, and sweet.

Alas!

When he thought of her, he felt as if he had stolen honey, and his heart was sweet.

"you have not answered my question yet."

Zhou Qinghuan's complexion darkened at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The silent oppression around him almost made Ning Feng break out in a cold sweat. When he got to his mouth, he turned a corner abruptly, "I, I just think the little girl is cute, and I want to tease her, but it's a pity. Little cutie didn't see me..."

After saying this, he quietly observed Zhou Qinghuan's expression.

Sure enough, his brother Zhou's complexion improved a little.

Ning Feng, "!!!"

I really found out that Brother Zhou has a problem! And I have some evidence.

Zhou Xiaoba heard the words, looked at Ning Feng again, and only felt that Ning Feng was much more pleasing to the eye than before.

"Um."

Now that I have come out of the classroom, then... Forget it, I won't go back.

He somehow didn't know how to face the little girl who made him shy... He needed to calm down his emotions.

Ning Feng watched his Brother Zhou leaving coldly, his heart was in a mess, and he stared at that figure with complicated eyes.

After a long time, he sighed heavily.

"..." Fortunately, he reacted quickly.

Although he didn't pay attention to anything at ordinary times, for him, he was still very sensitive to Brother Zhou's emotional changes.

Damn, when he thought of the few words he said to the cutie in the classroom, he almost wanted to strangle himself to death. Was it human?

call!

At that time, how could he have thought that brother Zhou would be interested in the cutie he just met?

Until just now, the brain suddenly opened up.