Young Master Su's Little Fairy (11 - 20)

Suddenly, someone mentioned it again on the barrage.

[xx: I remember the live broadcast at noon, I fell asleep, and then a man came to help her turn off the live broadcast, although I didn't see her face, but visually, she was in good shape. 】

Chacha faced the screen.

After thinking for a while, he raised his eyes and glanced at Su Huan who was opposite him, looking up and down.

Well, it's pretty tall.

He has a slender figure and a cool temperament.

Immediately afterwards, she directed at the screen and said word by word, "He is mine."

You don't have to worry about it!

As soon as this statement came out.

For a moment, the barrage on the entire screen was silent.

It was strangely quiet for a few seconds.

Then, someone frantically swiped the barrage.

Barrage is basically polarized.

One party screamed frantically:

[xxx: ah ah ah ah ah! No, I won't allow you to have a boyfriend so soon! 】

[xxxx: Little cutie, look at me, look at me, I've only been in love for a minute, and I fell in love so unexpectedly? 】

[x: Where's your conscience? won't you be in pain I came to watch the live broadcast, not to eat dog food! 】

......

The other party:

Relatively speaking, a little sober.

[xxx: You just showed up in the live broadcast room, and you just admitted it so bluntly? 】

[xxxx: Immortal fairy, I think you are stupid...]

......

At the same time, there are still many anchors who have not left the live broadcast room.

He stared dumbfounded at this little girl who just showed her head, a group with complicated hearts.

"...I've never seen someone admit their relationship so quickly!"

Is this for a live broadcast, or for a show of affection?

Forget it, stop squatting in her live broadcast room.

She is indeed pretty and immortal, but she announced that she has a boyfriend. After that, who will come to play in her live broadcast room?

Cut, the little girl is young, and she still hasn't seen the world.

Thinking of this, many anchors retreated one after another, and the little girl had nothing to fear.

Maybe this wave of operations, the mysterious boss [C] in her live broadcast room will also leave because of it.

After all, who would hang around a streamer with a boyfriend?

Thirty seconds later.

Golden fireworks lit up the entire live broadcast platform again.

All the anchors, "..."

This kind of person is stupid and has a lot of money, can you give me one?

A silly, white and sweet anchor, and a mysterious boss with a lot of money and money.

Where did these two come from?

Simply perfect...

Looking at the barrage of Chacha and the golden fireworks, she raised her hand and rubbed her eyes, a little dazed.