Extra story: daily Life after Marriage

Su Yingdi Bai Cha has been trending again.

Well, to propose a marriage, you must make a scene known to everyone!

You said, how can you be so high-profile!

Do you know how envious, jealous, and jealous we are!

Watching someone's romantic and affectionate confession at the end of the movie, a bunch of people said: Today we are all lemon essence!

sour sour sour...

On Weibo, there are also many people wishing well.

Some fans asked Su Qinghuan, she is already his fiancée, why did he ask for marriage?

Su Qinghuan directly replied to the fan: Because I want to tell the world that she is my fiancee!

Let everyone know that she is his.

Naturally, when they got married, the two had a high-profile wedding.

Su Qinghuan: Live broadcast! live streaming! live streaming!

He wants to declare his ownership domineeringly!

A romantic, luxurious and high-profile wedding has become the dream of countless girls...

*

after marriage.

Baicha is holding the mobile phone, nestling on the sofa, looking at her new favorite, very satisfied.

Tsk, the crispy and delicious popcorn is really super delicious.

Pair it with a glass of Coca-Cola.

Oh, it would probably be better with some dried fruit.

"Excuse me, do you need to pinch your shoulders and beat your legs?"

A steady voice came from behind.

Bai Cha's eyes lit up, and she nodded abruptly, "Okay, okay!"

She likes someone to pinch her shoulders and beat her legs the most, it's very comfortable.

She obediently hugged the popcorn, climbed onto the bed, and said very bluntly, "Why don't you squeeze your waist first! Recently, I always feel pain in my back..."

However, she obviously didn't do anything!

"Huh? Back pain?"

Su Qinghuan's well-articulated thugs landed on her slender waist, and his calm eyes were stained with a bit of darkness.

He lowered his head, moved close to Chacha's ear, and whispered bewitchingly, "Chacha? Why don't we exercise? Exercise is good for physical and mental health."

Bai Cha was taken aback for a moment, his little head slowly left the pillow, and he opened his eyes wide to look at him.

The two stared at each other for half a minute.

Bai Cha's face turned red.

He said slowly, "Okay, let's do some exercise..."

Su Qinghuan was overjoyed when he heard the words, his eyes were full of light.

"Chacha, you agreed?" He was so happy that he could hardly find Bei.

Although now, he is too lazy to look for Bei, and he only wants to do sports, his whole body is like... um... happy!

very happy! Happy like a fool.

Ten seconds later, Baicha silently rolled over from the bed and crawled out, stepping on her slippers.

"Cha cha?"

"I'm going to the bathroom."

Su Qinghuan, "!!!" Today's tea is so good!

But the big-tailed wolf who was indulging in joy only thought that Chacha was going to the bathroom to take a bath.

After a minute.

Chacha changed clothes from the bathroom and walked out. She glanced at Su Qinghuan who was happy, and cast a contemptuous look at him.

Ah!

man!

Big trotters!

Isn't it just to ask him to help her squeeze her shoulders and legs, and then squeeze her waist?

As for being so reluctant?

And let her exercise by herself?

Exercise is exercise, what's the big deal!

She was so angry that her face flushed red!

Under Su Qinghuan's cheerful gaze, she found a yoga mat, spread it out in the living room, took out her phone, and planned to practice yoga for a while.

Su Qinghuan, "........."

His face went from being happy, to being gradually confused, then sinking, and then turning as black as the bottom of a pot, his thin lips were pursed into a straight line.

Damn, I'm autistic!

The exercise he is talking about is not yoga! ! !

He was so angry that he almost spat out a mouthful of old blood.

But, he couldn't say that kind of words, and every time he saw her obedient and soft appearance, he was embarrassed to do it.

So, he had no choice but to play a roundabout route.

But I don't want... His Chacha is straighter than him...

Furious to autistic!

Passionate!

I am so angry that I want to cry!