Chapter 1: Chat Noir's discovery

Adrien POV

It's been a month when Marinette was bullied and degraded. And now, she started dating Luka. Just watching them flirt makes me sick. 

At least my feelings for Ladybug hasn't changed. 

Or so I thought.

"Phew. Glad that's over. That akuma really packed a punch." Crimson Web sighed as he tugged his collar.

"You can say that again." Queen Bee added as she stretched her arms.

"Well, at least the city's safe." Ladybug said. Viperion nodded. 

"Let's call it a night, yeah? I'm beat." Carapace sighed.

We nodded and parted ways. I decided to follow Viperion and Ladybug to the alleyway without being seen.  As I peeked over the edge, I saw them transform into their civilian forms.

I gasped.

Viperion is Mr Steal Your Future Wife Luka! And Milady is Marinette!

"No way." I whispered. 

"You think Chat Noir would notice that we're dating? I mean, he does have feelings for you." Luka asked as he handed back his miraculous.

"Doubt it. If he does find out, I'll explain everything to him.  I'm sure he'll  move on." Marinette replied.

"I hope you're right, Melody. I don't want to even know what would happen if he finds out." Luka said.

"It'll be fine, Luka. Trust me." Marinette said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Right. Mind if I walk you home?" He asked.

"Sure." She replied with a grin. 

I watched as the couple made their way home.

How could I've been so blind?

Marinette is Ladybug.  I've been ignoring this for months. 

I made my way home, planning to confess to Marinette.