Chapter 20: The Chase and enter Scorpio

Isaac POV

As I darted across the rooftops, dodging slabs of concrete and jumping over gaps while Bulldozer not far behind me.

"Thank God the agility training paid off." I muttered as I leaped over a huge gap and grabbed onto the ledge. 

As I climbed up the ledge I looked back and saw Bulldozer leaping over the gap and landing on the other side. He grinned and darted towards me. I quickly vaulted over him and continued running. 

As we dashed across the rooftops, ignoring cursing neighbours, I noticed Ladybug and co. running on the opposite side. They waved at me, signalling me to back off. 

Before I could respond, Bulldozer threw a rock at me, I ducked under and jumped off the roof. Realising that the ledge was to far for me to land on, I found myself free falling to the ground. 

Before I hit the ground, a girl in a dark red scorpion jumpsuit caught me in the air and swung to the ground with her whip. I panted for breath while the girl patted my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded smiling with gratitude. Ladybug and her friends landed on the ground next to us.

"Thanks for the hand. But, who are you?" She asked.

"Name's Scorpio. You must be the famous Ladybug. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile. Bulldozer roared and landed on the ground. His friends followed him with their weapons drawn.

"Guess we'll sort out introductions later, LB. How about we deal with these guys first?" Luka said as he twirled a baton shaped like a dog bone. 

Wait? Luka has a miraculous?  Guess Fu must've leant it to him. I thought. 

"Isaac, evacuate the marketplace. We'll handle this." Nino said as he drew his shield. 

Knowing better than to argue, I nodded sadly and  went to help the civilians.

Why do I feel so useless?