Chapter 21: Heroes vs Bulldozer Gang

No one POV

While the dejected Isaac left the fight, the heroes darted right at the Bulldozer Gang. Ladybug, Scropio and Fang (Luka), went to fight Bulldozer while the rest went to go and fight his gang members. 

Carapace blocked a few bullets from one armed with an SMG before kicking him in the jaw. He flip kicked another in the chin and punched another in the gut before shield bashing him in the face. 

Rena Rouge kicked another gang member in the gut and kneed him in the face, breaking his nose.  Another tried to stab her with a knife, but Rena sidestepped and kicked him in the back with her heel. A painful crunch was heard from the thug's lower back. She used her staff and knocked out another.

Ryuko parried another thug's iron pipe with her sword before headbutting him in the head and kicking him into a sweet store. She dodged another with a machete and roundhouse kicked him in the back of his head. He crumbled to the ground, dropping his machete. She summoned wind to blow four away from a crying child and escorted him to his mother.

Queen Bee kicked another thug into the toy stall and knocked out another with a knee to the jaw.

Luka POV

I dodged a punch from Bulldozer and kicked him in the stomach, recoiling in pain as I clutched my foot.

"What's his armour made out off? Titanium!?" I called out as I ducked under another punch and struck my bone baton at his leg, which had no effect on him.

"He's gotta have a weakness somewhere." Marinette called back as she backflipped away from a fist from Bulldozer. 

"We'd better find it fast." Scorpio replied as she struck her whip at Bulldozer's neck. Bulldozer chuckled and tried to punch Scorpio, who dodged it by rolling to the side.

We continued to strike Bulldozer, who laughed and taunted at us. We stepped back to catch our breathe. Carapace, Ryuko and Rena Rouge came to help us after defeating Bulldozer's henchmen.

"Time to bring out the big guns. LUCK CHARM!" Marinette called out and summoned a knuckle duster. 

"A knuckle duster?" Scorpio asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Ok, we can work with this. I think." Marinette replied.

She looked at Bulldozer, who was flexing and pelvis thrusting at us. Nino flipped him off in response. The latter laughed at his reaction.

"Wait! His gold tooth. That's where the akuma is!" Marinette said as she pointed at Bulldozer's mouth.

"So d we have to punch it out?" Scorpio asked. We nodded.

"Let's do this."  I said.

Marinette and I darted forward and dodged a punch from Bulldozer. I struck my baton at his nose, causing him to stumble. Marinette kneed him in the jaw. Nino threw his shield at Bulldozer's face, stunning him. Alya summoned duplicates of us.

"GOT YOU NOW!" Bulldozer roared in delight and lunged at them, only to phase through the smoke. 

"SCORPION STING!" Scorpio shouted and lashed out her whip. The whip struck him in the base of the neck. The poison caused Bulldozer to freeze in place.

"Time for the Knockout!" Marinette shouted and was about to punch Bulldozer with the knuckle duster. 

Suddenly, he caught her fist and crunched her hand. Marinette screamed in pain.

"MELODY!" I shouted and ran towards them. Bulldozer blocked my kick and threw me into a cake store. Marinette was thrown into a tool shop and crashed into the toolbox. The knuckle duster clattered onto the ground.  Alya and Nino tried to strike Bulldozer but he used a lamppost to knock them away from him. They landed on the ground clutching their ribs. Chloe tried to use Venom on Bulldozer but it proved in effective. He backhanded her in the cheek, sending her flying into a costume store.