Chapter 6: Chat Blanc!?

Isaac POV

"Is he going to be here?" Luka asked as he played with his lyre.

"He will be. This is were we usually meet up." Marinette replied.

"Can we be sure he'll give us the cat miraculous? At least willingly?" I asked as I shivered from the cold wind.

Marinette didn't reply. Only a worried look on her face answered my question. I sighed. After 30 minutes of waiting, the black cat hero finally showed up.  He flashed a flirty smile at Marinette.

"Nice to see you again, Purrincess. Have you considered my offer?" Adrien asked.

"No, Adrien. I've come to take your miraculous." She replied. Luka put away his lyre and  stood next to her. I joined them.

"But-but why?" He asked, his eyes shining with confusion.

"You revealed your secret identity to Melody. Because of that, you've endangered yourself and your father. It's for your own good." Luka replied.

"Bullshit. It's because you don't want me to be the third wheel. Again with the lies, Mari. I thought you were better than this." Adrien said with a sneer.

"At least I didn't fall in love with a superhero without even thinking about the consequences." Marinette replied with a bitter tone.

Adrien scoffed.  As the three superhero argued, I noticed a black butterfly head flying in the sky. Only when it came closer, I recognised it. 

An Akuma.

"Guys. We got trouble. An Akuma is with our premises." I called out.

Luka and Marinette looked in the direction I was pointing and gasped. Adrien smirked at our expressions.

"Right on time." He said.

"What the hell do you mean?" I growled. 

The akuma fluttered towards Adrien. Before we could react, it landed on his bell. Hawkmoth's symbol appeared on his face.

Adrien POV

"It's time, my son. To take back what is ours." My father said.

"Yes, Father." I replied with an evil smirk.

"Arise, Chat Blanc!"

The purple bubbles surrounded me and changed my black jumpsuit and gloves from black to white. My blonde hair was bleached white. My eyes turned icy blue.

"What the fuck?" Crimson Web gasped.

"No. What did you do?" Marinette gasped.

"Let's just say that I decided to join the side I was meant to be on since day one." I replied.

Crimson grabbed my collar.

"You joined Hawkmoth!? Why!? Because your love interest rejected you!?" He roared.

I scoffed and shoved the spider theme hero away from me.

"Now, hand over your miraculous. Or I'll take them from your remains." I threatened.

"How about no?" Luka growled.

"Fine then." I whistled and two akumas landed next to me. 

"Lila!?" Marinette gasped.

"Evillustrator!?" Luka gasped.

"You two deal with them. Viperion is mine." I said. 

Volpina darted at Marinette, who dodged and snapped a kick at her. She ducked under the kick and punched her in the jaw. Crimson dodged a rocket launched by Evillustrator's drawing pad. 

Luka snapped a kick at me. I ducked under and punched him in the stomach. As he stumbled backwards, I kneed him in the nose, breaking it. He fell on his back. I knelled on top of him and started punching him in the face repeatedly. Blood soaked my gloves and my grin widened. 

I eventually stopped and looked down at Luka's face with a smirk. His nose was bent out of shape and his face was covered in bloody bruises. I grabbed his arm and popped it out of place. He screamed in pain.

"Now, I'll take this."  I said as I reached for the snake bracelet. Until, a body slammed into me. I tumbled onto the ground and got up. Crimson Web scowled at me. His hood was down and he had bruises on his cheek and forhead. I looked next to me and saw Nathaniel, out cold and beaten.

Crimson checked on Luka. He helped him pull his arm back into place. 

"Can you move your arm?" He asked. 

"Yeah. Thanks." Luka replied.

"Help Marinette. I'll deal with Chat Blanc." He said. Luka nodded and darted after Volpina and Ladybug.

Before I had the chance to recover, Crimson Web charged into me, causing us to fall off the roof.