Chapter 36: Arriving at Agreste Manor and Finding Cassie and Hawkmoth

Isaac POV

We arrived at Agreste Manor. It was a just as Marinette described it. Big, classy and a real eyecatcher.

"Geez. Gabriel doesn't mess about when it comes to mansions." I said with a smirk.

"No time to admire the manor. Let's go." Marinette said. We climbed over the gate and entered the mansion.  We looked around and saw no sign of Hawkmoth.

"Where is he?" Luka asked. 

I noticed a fan heading our way. 

"DUCK!" I shouted. We all dived out of the way. A women in a dark purple feather dress and blue skin with matching blue hair stood in front of us. Next to her was a girl in a scorpion jumpsuit.

"STACY!? What are you doing here!?" I shouted. Stacy smirked and lashed out her whip. I quickly dodged the whip.

"Helping Hawkmoth with his goal and getting my own vendetta against you for ruining my life." She replied, coiling her whip.

"Where's Cassie!?" I demanded.

"That bitch? Oh don't worry. She's still alive, but a little bit traumatized after our little session. Once I'm done with you, she's next."

"Mayura! Our fight isn't with you!" Marinette shouted.

"I'm afraid it is." She replied and snapped her fingers. Ivan, Mylene, Sabrina, Nathaniel and Marc appeared in front of us, smirking at us.

We got into our stances.

"You're gonna get yours, bitch. You hurt Cas. Now I'm going to hurt you." I growled.

Stacy laughed and got into her stance. 

As we darted towards each other, I ducked under another whip lash. Stacy lashed her whip again, I rolled out of the way and launched my rope dart at her hand. She caught it and smirked.

"Too slow." She tried to pull the rope but I stood my ground. It was my turn to smirk.

"Phys Eds was never your forte, Stacy." I said and yanked my rope dart as hard as I could, throwing her into a wall and knocked her out. I removed the scorpion miraculous from her wrist.

"Heh. Too easy." I chuckled. I looked to my left and saw a web snag my arm. I was pulled into the dining hall. Volpina smirked at me.

"Nice of you to drop in." She said and jabbed her staff at me. I backflipped out of the way. 

We exchanged blows while the others fought the akumas and Mayura . I snapped a kick at her face. She blocked and swept me off my feet with a low kick. She tried to stop on my face but I quickly rolled out of the way and fire my rope dart at her. Volpina caught the rope dart and fired a string of webs at me, immobilising me in place. I tried to free myself but couldn't move. She walked forward and removed my mask.

"You're cute. But Adrien is better. Now hold still as I remove your miraculous." She said and reached for my armadillo bracelet.

Damn it. Not again. I thought.

Until, Volpina fell to the ground unconscious. Behind her was Cassie. Her clothes were covered in dirt and blood. She had cuts and bruises on her cheeks and arms. She dropped the bat and sighed.

"Cas?" 

"Now we're even, Isaac." She said as she removed the webs with a pocket knife and hugged me tightly.

"Thanks for saving my hide back there. And I got something for you." I said and placed the scorpion bracelet on her wrist. Sahara emerged and hugged her cheek. 

"Good to see you too, Sahara." She said with a smile.

I removed the ear cuffs and fox necklace from Lila. I put on my ear cuffs and saw Arachne emerge from the red light.

"Boss!" She exclaimed and hugged my cheek. I rubbed the top of her head with a smile.

"Sorry I took long, Arachne." I said.

An explosion interrupted our reunion. We went out and saw Hawkmoth himself. He stood over the unconscious bodies of our friends. 

"No." I gasped. 

I saw Marinette in her civilian form held by her throat. The cat and ladybug miraculous in his possession.

"HAWKMOTH!" I roared.

He glared at me and disappeared in a wave of butterflies. We went to follow him only to find ourselves surrounded by Mayura and her sentimonsters. Luka, Nino, Chloe and Alya regained consciousness. I gave Alya her miraculous back.

"We'll handle this, go after Hawkmoth." She said.

"What? No, you can't expect me to leave you guys." I said.

"We'll be fine. Go." Cassie said with a reassuring tone. I removed my lower half mask and kissed Cassie on the cheek.

"I love you." I said before I left to follow Hawkmoth.

Cassie POV

I remained where I was stunned by Isaac's confession. A red flush emerged on my cheeks.

Everyone smirked at me.

"Looks like he finally said it." Alya said.

"At last." Nino sighed.

"I-um- Oh God." I stammered, hiding my embarrassed face.

"We better clean up here while your Romeo deals with Hawkmoth." Malik said as he twirled his staff.

"R-right." I said and uncoiled my whip.