Chapter 35: Armour-dillo vs Chat Blanc. Rematch!

Isaac POV

After minutes of fighting akumas and rescuing civilians, we arrived at the Eiffel Tower. Chat Blanc stood on the tower, smirking down at us.

"About time you got here, I was getting bored." He called.

"Where is Cassie, Chat Blanc!?" I called back.

"The girl. She's right there." He said, pointing at Cassie, who was dangling on the railing with chains around her wrists. Volpina smirked down at us.

"Let her go!" Marinette shouted.

"Give us your miraculous and then we'll let her go." Adrien replied.

"Cut the crap! You'll kill her whenever we surrender or not." Isaac replied. Chat Blanc's smirk was replaced by a scowl.

"Do you really not care about your girlfriend. We'll let her go if you give us your miraculous." He growled.

I looked down at the cestus on my hand and sighed.

"Fine. But you have to let her go once we do." I said.

The others nodded. As we reached for our miraculous, a green shield sliced Cassie in half.

"NO!" I cried. 

Until we saw Cassie turned into orange smoke. Volpina scowled at Nino.

"Cassie was never there, dudes. It was a set up!" Nino called down from the roof.

"A fake!?" Marinette gasped.

"You bastard! You were never going to give us back Cassie!" I roared.

"Of course not! You are so naïve. I bet you got that from your parents." Chat Blanc laughed.

Rage boiled in my blood. 

"You went to far, Adrien. Once we're done, you're giving us the black cat miraculous." Marinette called.

"Over my dead body, Mari-trash." Adrien replied.

"That's the idea!" Luka said. Chat Blanc extended his staff and slid of the Tower. He landed on the ground. Volpina summoned clones of herself .

"Guess we're in for a fight." Nino said, raising his shield.

"Leave Volpina to me." Alya said. I noticed that she was wearing a pink jumpsuit and a matching mask.

"Isn't that the Pig miraculous?" I asked.

"Long story. Let's fight." She said, twirling her hoop.

As the others fought Volpina and the clones, I came face to face with Chat Blanc. 

"Rematch, asshole." I growled and whipped out my rope dart.

"Bring it on, Armour-dillo." Chat Blanc taunted, twirling his staff.

We darted towards each other and exchanged blows. Chat Blanc swung his staff at my head, I ducked and slashed my dart at his leg. He yelped in pain and tried to kick me away, I rolled backwards and lashed out my rope dart. Chat caught it and pulled me towards him. He punched me in the gut and kicked me away from him. I rolled across the ground and landed on my front.

"Had enough, you sorry excuse of a vigilante!?" Chat Blanc taunted. 

I got back onto my feet and into my stance.

"Not even close." I growled. 

We darted towards each other and traded blows, every punch, kick and counter attack determines the victor of the bout. Chat Blanc swiped his claw at me, I stepped back and kicked him in the stomach. As he doubled over, I grabbed him and viciously kneed him in the face a few times before  kicking him in the stomach again. Chat Blanc landed on his back and rolled back onto his feet. He panted for breath and wiped the blood of his lips .

"Now you've done it." He growled and pointed at me.

"CATACLYSM!" He shouted. A wave of white energy was launched at me. I crossed my arms and used deflect to aim the energy wave into the sky. Chat smirked and darted towards me. His claws dented my armoured bodysuit.

"Damn it!" I growled as I endured the brutal claw swipes. 

"Maybe this time, I'll go for your other eye." He giggled sadistically and lunged forward. His claws aiming at my other eyes.

Wait. Wait. I thought. Chat Blanc reached for my good eye.

NOW!

I quickly rolled under Chat Blanc's claws and kicked him in the rib cage, breaking it. He coughed and threw a punch at me. I dodged and caught his arm and elbowed it. He screamed and clutched his broken arm. I launched my rope dart at him. The dart impaled his shoulder.

"GET OVER HERE!" I shouted and tugged Chat Blanc towards me. 

As he drew closer, I unleashed a brutal uppercut at his jaw, knocking a few teeth out of his mouth

As he drew closer, I unleashed a brutal uppercut at his jaw, knocking a few teeth out of his mouth. Chat Blanc flew a few feet into the air and landed on the ground, unconscious. I panted for breathe as I glared at Chat Blanc's motionless body. Nino, Alya, Marinette, Luka, Chloe and Kagami stood next to me.

"Nice one, Isaac." Luka said with a smile.

Luka removed the bell and crushed it, freeing the akuma. Marinette removed the black cat miraculous from Adrien's hand and put it in her yo-yo. She caught the akuma and purified it. 

"Where's Volpina?" I asked.

"She bailed. Went to the Agreste Manor." Alya replied.

"Why would she go there?" Marinette asked.

Adrien regained consciousness and scowled at us.

"If only you gave us the miraculous, none of this would've happen. I would've got my mother back." He groaned. I picked him up by the collar.

"What are you on about, Agreste? Why go on about your mother? I thought she disappeared." I growled.

"No. She's in a coma. We wanted the ladybug and black cat miraculous to revive her." He said.

"Your father is Hawkmoth?" Luka asked. Adrien nodded.

"So you're willing to sacrifice innocent lives just so that you can get your mother back!?" Marinette shouted.

"We will make amends after our goal has been achieved." Adrien replied.

I shoved Adrien away from me. He regained his balance and glared at us.

"Where is Cassie?" I growled.

"She's in the basement of the manor. Not that it matters, she's probably dead anyway." Adrien chuckled.

I hurled a brutal right hook at Adrien's cheek, knocking him out again. Juleka used her bolas too tie up his arms and legs.  

"Hold on a minute." Marinette said as she walked towards Adrien and stomped on his face.

"Better?" Luka asked. 

She nodded. Malik ran towards us. Not far behind us was Jackie, who hugged me tightly. 

"You guys ok?" He asked.   

"We're good. Where are my parents?" Marinette asked.

"They're holed up in the hospital, waiting for everything to blow over. I told them that you're safe." Malik replied.

"Alright.  Let's go to the manor." I said. 

The others nodded and followed Marinette to Agreste Manor.