Chapter 7: Scarred

Isaac POV

As we fell off the roof, we wrestled each other, struggling to gain the advantage. Eventually, I headbutted him and planted my foot on his chest and pushed Chat Blanc away from me. As he fell towards a car, I clinged onto a balcony and watched as Chat Blanc landed back first onto a car. Thankfully, it was empty. But it shocked the pedestrians. I leapt off the balcony and landed on the road. The crowd murmured and took photos. 

Chat Blanc got off the car and dusted himself down. His white jumpsuit was completely undamaged. He smirked at my shocked expression.

"Bet you wished you was akumatized, huh?" He asked.

Before I could reply, he pulled out his baton and extended it. I rolled out of the way and fired a web at him. He sliced it in half with his claws and swung his baton at me again. I ducked under and snapped a low kick at his shin. He jumped over me and kicked me in my abdomen. I gasped in pain as I felt his foot crash into my ribs. As I slid across the road, Chat Blanc jumped up and tried to stomp on my chest. I quickly got up and dodged him. We exchanged punches and kicks as the crowd watched.

"I don't know what your game is, Agreste. But I'm not playing." I said as I blocked a kick to the chest and punched him square in the jaw. He stumbled back and wiped his mouth. He smirked.

"No need, you've already lost, Spider Boy." He chuckled.

Before I could react, he disappeared in a white blur and scratched me in the leg. I hissed in pain and clutched my bleeding leg. Another claw grazed my back. Then my cheek, stomach and every part of my body. I screamed as the claws dug into my skin, leaving behind a claw mark. Every blow I strike misses its target.

"GOT YOU NOW!" Chat Blanc shouted with glee as he slashed his claw at my right eye. Everything moved in slow motion. I spun in mid-air and landed on the ground, clutching my bleeding eye.

Chat Blanc licked the blood of his claws and smiled as I writhed in agony, trying my best to not scream.

"Now, to unmask this vigilante." He said as he reached for my ear cuffs. I tried to move, but a boot landed on my back. He tugged the ear cuffs of my ear lob. My hooded spider jumpsuit, boots, gloves and mask was replaced my a black t-shirt, grey jogging bottoms and white plimsolls with black laces. On my neck were my pilot goggles. 

The crowd gasped as they saw my face. 

"The Crimson Web's a kid?" One gasped.

"What is Chat Noir doing to him?" Another asked.

"Isaac?" I looked up and saw Jackie's shocked face. 

"J-Jackie. I-." 

I was interrupted by Chat Blanc's laugh.

"Isaac!? I guess I should've known it was you. The time you showed up, I noticed those ear cuffs. Even in your superhero attire. You and Crimson Web were so similar." 

He kicked me in the ribs, breaking them. I coughed up some blood.

"STOP!" Jackie shouted as Chat Blanc kicked me again. 

Suddenly, Ladybug  landed in front of me. She handed me over to Jackie, who hugged me tightly. Blood stained her jacket but she didn't seem to care.

"Guess I'll be going. Thanks for the ear cuffs." Chat Blanc said and turned around to leave. I pushed Jackie away from me and ran towards him, fist aimed at his temple. He dodged and slashed his claw at my stomach. Blood sprayed from my abdomen. I clutched my bleeding stomach and coughed up more blood.

"ISAAC!" Ladybug and Jackie screamed as I collapsed onto the ground.

The last thing I heard was someone shouting for the ambulance and Jackie tearfully telling me to stay awake.  

After that, a black blanket covered my vision.