Chapter 28: Stacy exposed and the birth of Dominatrix

Stacy POV

I've done it!

Now that I shattered any hope of Isaac getting into a relationship with Cassie. All thanks to Lila. 

As Malik and I made our way to school, I noticed that everyone was giving us dirty looks. Eventually, we saw Isaac with Team Mari-trash.

"What's going on here?" Malik asked. Isaac smirked.

"Malik. I know you bullied me in the past. And caused my ex to screw me over. But not even you deserved to be lied to." He said.

"What have you come here to admit you forced yourself on my girl. Be glad I decided no to call the police on you." Malik growled, scowling at my pathetic ex.

"Au contraire. It's the other way round. Stacy forced herself on Isaac after blackmailing him." Alya said.

The crowd murmured.

"What proof do you have, Reporter? Be quick or I'll break your glasses." Callum said.

"Hey! Watch your mouth!" Nino shouted.

Isaac cleared his throat.

"Anyway. We have the proof right here. Alya."

Alya nodded and showed a slideshow of my diary, showing my plan and how Lila was involved. Everyone gasped.

"W-what!? How did you-!?" I gasped.

"Guess you shouldn't have left your locker open. Someone might take your stuff." Marinette said.

Malik shrugged his arm of my hand and walked up to Isaac.

"Icarus. I'm sorry for bullying you back then. I was jealous of you. Stacy told me to bully you just for her amusement. I just wanted to be your friend." He said.

Isaac smiled and clapped a hand on his shoulder.

"You're forgiven, buddy." He replied. Malik smiled and then scowled at me.

"As for you. We're done!" He said with contempt.

Tears flowed from my eyes as I ran away from them. I sat on the back of the school and cried.

Damn you to hell, Isaac! And your friends too! I thought to myself as I sobbed my heart out. Until, a black butterfly landed on my bracelet. A voice whispered in my ear.

"Dominatrix. I am Hawkmoth. You were humiliated by your ex boyfriend and his friends. I can give you the power to dominate your victims and force them to serve you. For exchange of your loyalty, you will give me the miraculous of Ladybug and her friends. Is that a deal?"

"It's a deal, Hawkmoth." I said with a smile as dark bubbles replaced my attire for a black tight skinned bodysuit and a matching mask with a pair of high heeled boots. In my hands was a black long leather whip.

Isaac POV

After Stacy ran away and Malik and I made amends and became friends, we were about to go to our lessons until an army of men carrying a girl in an S and M outfit came into our school.

"Everyone, bow to your queen!" She shouted and lashed her whip, striking everyone in range. Those who were infected joined the woman in black. Their eyes glowing pink.

"WTF!?" Malik gasped.

"Stacy?" I asked.

"No. I am Dominatrix!" She shouted and lashed her whip. Malik and I ducked and ran for cover. The others followed.

"Ok, Crimson! Time for you to make you appearance!" Malik shouted.

"Yeah. About that. I can't. Not without my miraculous." I said.

"Your what?" Malik asked.

"I'll explain later. Now hide, you two." Marinette said as she and the others ran for cover. Malik and I hide in the library.

"So what's this stuff about miraculous and akumas?" He asked.

"It's a long story, man." I replied, peeping out of the window. I saw Chat Blanc and Silk fighting Ladybug, Scorpio and Shepperd, Stoneheart and Horrificator fighting Carapace and Rena Rouge and Dominatrix fighting Ryuko, Queen Bee and Purple Tigress.

"Just what we needed. More trouble." I sighed as I ducked out of sight.

"What?" Malik asked.

"The White Alley cat and his rebound girl are back. Along with the stone troll and his ugly AF scream factor." I replied, tugging my sheathed Training Sabre.

"So what? We just stay in here and wait until this blows over? Nu uh. My boys need me. I'm outta here!" Malik shouted and ran out of the library. 

"Damn it, Malik! Get back here!" I called and ran after him. Until, I slide to a halt as I saw Callum and Alvin. Their eyes were pink.

"Oh." I gasped and ran in the opposite direction. They followed me.